What are your favorite WDW snacks?

Taximom

Mouseketeer
Last year, we had Mickey Bars and Dole whips for the first time! Also German gummy bears. We want to try some new and different snacks in August. Share your favorites with me!:Pinkbounc

While we have always really enjoyed Beavertails in Canada in Epcot, on our last trip we "discovered" Funnel Cakes in America and those beat out the Beavertails for me now. Gelato in Italy is delicious too.
We also really enjoy the icecream from the Main St Parlor in MK, and the place at MGM(the name always escapes me) on the left as you head down Sunset Blvd toward TOT.

Funnel cakes in the America Pavillion. I also love those snow cone thingys from Japanese Pavillion, especially on a hot afternoon!

Mickey Ice Cream bars.

I love all the other snack ideas. I cannot wait to try some of them.
Thanks.

Hot cinnamon rolls from the main street bakery, beaver tails, dole whips, anything from France bakery, and of course Mickey Bars.

Cinnamon & Sugar Pretzel from fantasyland (back next to Dumbo's Flight) or if I'm really hungry...a good ol' Turkey Leg.

DD loves the churros from Mexico in WS and we can't do without the raspberry/lemonade slush from Enchanted Grove in the MK.

Lets see eggroll from the cart at mk
Pretzel and becks beer from german pavilion in epcot !!!!!
AS HOMER WOULD SAY MMMMMMMM. BEER AND PRETZELS

the turkey legs the winner for me. ive been eating those since i was so small that i could only eat about half of it. :cool:

Churros from Mexico and the iced coffee slush from the front of the lake in Epcot. Yum yum!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thanks for all your suggestions! We will make a list and try some new things this year!:tongue:
Just 2 questions....where is the Enchanted Grove for the slush (sounds perfect for August weather!), and what is a Lapu-Lapu? I bet it's something my underage kids can"t have!::yes::

Dole Whip Float

Beaver Tails

Funnel Cakes

Cinnamon Rolls

so much to eat, so little time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter