What are your favorite WDW snacks?

MK - big cinnamon roll or fresh baked chocolate chip cookie from Main Street Bake Shop

Epcot - churros! :)

anywhere - Mickey rice krispie treats with chocolate ears, mickey ice cream bars

Caramel corn - we used to get this at Sleepy Hollow in the MK, but they didn't sell it there anymore last March - has anyone gotten any caramel corn anywhere in the "world" recently? :confused:

Hey Taximom,

Here is a post that I started on the Lapu Lapu drink. I might add that you can get this drink made without the alcohol.

Lapu Lapu drink at 'Ohana

We liked the Lefse - traditional potato bread with butter, and cinnamon sugar from the bakery in Norway

The peach tarts at the bakery in France.

Joy

I MUST have one to two turkey legs per day followed by shaved ice from Japan in WS. Gobble, gobble! ::MickeyMo

I figure that if I eat enough of those turkey legs I can fly to DW on my own! ::MickeyMo

oh goodness this could go on and on.....

....chocolate covered rice krispie treats and giant chocolate dipped strawberries from the Confectioners shop on Mainstreet-MK

...those good ol' turkey legs...

...dole whip's...

mmm....mmmm....mmm.....

When it was really hot last Friday and I was at Downtown Disney , I took a break with a frozen strawberry lemonade. Yummy--I could eat & drink at the same time. Cooled me down and gave me more energy so I could shop some more.....

Also at DD, I love the root beer float at Ghiadelli's. Had 2 last week!!

Beavertails in Canada, especially with cinnamon & sugar & apples.

WDW has the best POPCORN....I saved all the buckets from our 2000 trip and we brought them home. We still serve popcorn out of them on family movie night!!

It wouldn't be a Disney vacation without a gargantuan chocolate covered strawberry from The Beverly Sunset at MGM studios. They're literally as big as my fist.

Originally posted by Lisa S
WDW has the best POPCORN....I saved all the buckets from our 2000 trip and we brought them home. We still serve popcorn out of them on family movie night!!

I LOVE those buckets! I've got one from Dec 01 with Santa Mickey on a sleigh pulled by Pluto. Then I've one from 2002 from Epcot with Spaceship Earth and lots & lots of "world" characters. And I have one from Jan from Animal Kingdom with lots of Lion King characters. My kids are the ages when they love to sort things-even the 17 month old loves to put blocks in them and empty them out. I really wanted to get another one in Oct but wasn't sure we really "needed" one but I love the idea of using them for popcorn at home. Thanks for the great idea!

insmom beaver tails are like elephant ears, fried dough with some sort of topping. We get the cinnamon sugar but they also have I believe strawberry and chocolate hazelnut toppings.

Anyone remember a while back (like maybe 10-15 years) when the Polynesian's snack bar was called "the Barefoot Bar" ?? Well, I couldn't have been more than 7 or 8 years old but they had the best strawberry banana swirl ice cream ever!! I have never been able to find that kind anywhere else...on the property or otherwise!! Man how we miss the silliest things!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter