"What did you eat Today"

antss, do you make the congee in a crockpot? I've never made it, but I have a friend who does it in the crockpot.

Yesterday I ate:
OJ, coffee
Diet coke and some fried potato thingy from ARBYS! OMG! I was on the road for over an hour and couldn't help myself. Ug. I should have planned that better and packed something healthy for the drive.
yogurt and raspberries for lunch when I got home from the drive
For dinner, I took some leftover roasted chicken shredded it up, then tossed with chopped celery and buffalo wing sauce and shredded cheddar. Baked it in the oven and ate it on tortilla chips. It was good.
gin and tonic (there I go again!)

Friday:
oj, coffee
yogurt and raspberries

Night out for a friend's birthday:

bruschetta and some little fried bites for appetizers, champagne, martinis, ending in a late night mexican food splurge: taquitos and nachos.

finally cook the BIRD!!! :stir: It is ready for our Sunday Feast! can you tell am really getting bored :bored: at home... I made the turkey, raspberry apple stuffing, corn, mac and cheese, candied apples and yum and corn bread and sweet soup!!! The house smell likes holiday :goodvibes !!! I hanged my 1st xmas thingie... Mickey Door hangie thing... and now they are supposed to be asleep but guess what they all ready with their plates... Happy Sunday Folks!!! :love:

earlier today I had:

brown rice for breakfast and OJ :confused3

snacked on mixed nuts

lunch was home made pad thai

dinner was thigh rottiseri chicken with corn and creamed spinach :guilty:

we started decorating for the holidays too! Are you celebrating thanksgiving today, or did you cook that stuff in preparation for Thursday? It all sounds yummy!

Yesterday I ate:
OJ, coffee
lunch: 1 really big piece of pizza (sausage, mushroom and jalapeno)
dinner: broccoli, carrot, tofu stir fry with a thai-style cilantro/peanut "pesto" on it over coconut rice with green onions

Today I ate:
OJ, coffee
WW chocolate chip muffin
Late lunch out for MIL's birthday at a chinese restaurant: basil chicken, rice, and a few pieces of shrimp tempura
Not eating dinner!! (might have a small dessert/treat thing though.....)

edited to add: I didn't eat or drink anything later (no dessert/treat!) except 2 slices of dry salami (dh was snacking) and lots and lots of water! Yay, me!

chamonix said:
antss, do you make the congee in a crockpot? I've never made it, but I have a friend who does it in the crockpot.

I have never tried it... maybe I will try it :)

Sunday was a very bad bad day! I stuffed myself with Turkey the whole day... turkey wrap, just turkey, and more turkey. had a little bit of stuffing ( corn bread apple cellery raspberry and more bread).

Dinner time I found alot of tomatoes at the bottom of fridge and made spaghetti... more spaghetti and multigrain pasta :guilty:

And now am starting my day on the wrong side of it. Had half a sandwich with turkey and cranberry with a venti Latte and a small bowl of spaghetti :guilty: and it is only noon!

Tomorrow I finally go back to work... :rolleyes1
I am to scared to hit :scared1: the scale this morning so I did not!

whoa, that was a lot of food, lol!! Sounds really good. :blush:

I find when I "binge" like that, sometimes it's not as bad as I think since my metabolism is really ramped up from the rest of my days being "good". I think our systems need us to shake it up and mix it up now and again...you don't want your body to be in "starvation" mode all the time, it can actually slow down your weight loss. Drink lots of water today, and get right back on track!!

Yesterday I ate:
OJ, coffee
yogurt and raspberries
leftover coconut rice and broccoli/carrot/tofu stir fry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter