"What did you eat Today"

SUNDAY!! Thank God it's over.. had a bad day.. eating wise... me and dsis hit the local DIM SUM in Philly and had all sorts of food with regular OIL :eek: even the tofu was bad it was swimming but it was all yummy! Maybe tomorrow.. Promise !! :faint:

oh man, you had a bad day, I had a bad weekend. Nachos swimming in cheese on Friday night, BBQ ribs and mac and cheese and onion straws on Saturday! We went out for dinner both nights. Ugh.

At least on Sunday I made something healthy: Thai Tofu Broccoli. Yummy! It's basically cilantro/peanuts/chilies/lime/garlic blended into a paste then tossed with stirfried tofu and broccoli. Ate it over rice, but measured my portion, thank goodness.

Today so far: OJ and coffee, yogurt and granola. Out of berries today. Dinner is in the crockpot, we're having Italian beef. I won't eat it on bread. Tomorrow is my WW weigh in, what am I thinking having that for dinner?! Too much sodium! I better get on drinking my water....

Hello everyone.. had a busy 2 days.. let's see... For Moinday I had :

turkey sandwich which was turkey slices,spinach, mixed cranberry sauce and dijon mustard and honey roasted pecans and a nice hot cup of tea for lunch. I snacked on a cup of yogurt and for dinner a big bowl of salad with rommaine,snow pea, carrots, walnuts,and celery and 2 tbs of italian dressing. And a banana. Got home last nite and was still hungry so I had 1/2 of brown rice with pepper! and of coruse the 8 or more glasses of water in between.

Today I had.... scallops sauted with white corn, peas, carrots, cellery, snow pea and tofu slices. And for dinner Again salad and a pear. With water

ps: 2 bites of pizza .. we had a bday pizza party at work :sad2:

What did you eat ?

yum, the scallop dish sounds good!

Today I ate:
OJ, black coffee
LF vanilla yogurt and granola (still out of berries)
a fresh baked bagel! (OMG!) nothing on it though
2 bites of roasted chicken breast and 2 small new potato w/ some caramelized onions--what a crazy carb day.

Lots of water and a gin and tonic, lol.

chamonix said:
and a gin and tonic, lol.

trully need one of this right now :headache: I am training someone who don't understand anything I say... hmmm must be me...

hope that got better, antss!

Today I ate:
OJ and black coffee
LF vanilla yogurt, granola and raspberries (finally found some decent berries at the store!)
dinner was Hungarian Mushroom Soup (a Moosewood--Mollie Katzen recipe) and a slice of a fresh baked baguette of french bread.

Lots of water, and um, another gin and tonic, lol. :blush:

my string of luck for the past 2 days are both unlucky... work is really stressing me not because of work but the people I work with. They are driving me to eat!!! :guilty: So when the craving sets in I just try to grab water or hot tea... the whole day that must be it. I did have a decent lunch of brown rice and mix vegetables and after that.. it's an apple here a bana there but no formal meal. :furious: Hopefully tomorrow will be a better meal.

well you should be proud of yourself that you snacked on fruit and not junk food!

Today I ate:
OJ and black coffee
lunch was a bowl of leftover Hungarian Mushroom soup
dinner: "Satyamma's Famous Cauliflower Curry" (also from the Moosewood cookbook--I'm on a roll, lol) over 1/2 C of brown rice (yes, I measured!)

It's really yummy: cauliflower, carrots, chick peas, and onions with a coconut peanut curry sauce (more like a paste you make in the blender).

I'm worried about the weekend though, that's when I've been slipping up recently.....

chamonix said:
well you should be proud of yourself that you snacked on fruit and not junk food!

Today I ate:
OJ and black coffee
lunch was a bowl of leftover Hungarian Mushroom soup
dinner: "Satyamma's Famous Cauliflower Curry" (also from the Moosewood cookbook--I'm on a roll, lol) over 1/2 C of brown rice (yes, I measured!)

It's really yummy: cauliflower, carrots, chick peas, and onions with a coconut peanut curry sauce (more like a paste you make in the blender).

I'm worried about the weekend though, that's when I've been slipping up recently.....

i know what you mean on the weekends... and am really looking forward on Sunday. the day I eat anything I want. The past 2 Sundays there were so much food I want to it by the time it was Sunday I lost all my intention to eat it all :rotfl:

Ok what di I have today....

Rotisseri chicken(thigh) with brown rice and some vitamins :confused3

In between meals i had some pistaschio, almond and walnuts.

And dinner time my regular mixed salad ( apple walnuts romaine carrots snow pea and green pepper) and a slice of plantain (microwaved)

What did you eat?

OK, so far today (Friday)

OJ and black coffee
fresca
chicken vindaloo on a bed of steamed spinach (less than a cup of food all together)
snack this afternoon will be fresh whole strawberries

For dinner I am making a white lasagna with artichokes. Yum, need to be careful with my portion size though, carbs do me in every time. It's so hard to stop. Definitely having a gin and tonic tonight--hey, it's friday! :cool1:

Ok Friday was a blur. But I don't think I had anything out of chart. Friday morning was :eek: :faint: Went to see my podiatrist and suggested cortison shots :crazy: I never had them but heard stories about it. Well guess what I agreed! :scared: Mind you my appointment was at 7:30AM and I think I woke up the whole neighborhood! Ohhhhhh it hurts so bad. After the appoitment off I went to work. By the end of the day I was ready to crawl home. Saturday and Sunday I was off and let's see if I remember all this...

Friday:
one meal was healthy and on time and it was dinner time:

salad
1 chicken thigh
fruit

Saturday:

late lunch into dinner
brown rice
fried fish
2 maryland crabs steamed

Luna bars and water in between

Sunday:

Luna Bars and water for lunch ( woke up late again)

Late lunch to dinner:
a nice big plate of Sushi sashimi, nagiri and roll :cloud9:

Let's see how I do today Monday!

had a good day!

Lunch was a small slice of steak ( deck of cards),
steam veggies and brown rice.

snack was a Luna bar

and dinner was a big bowl of salad but this time I had the regular ranch dressing ! :guilty:

and lotsa water in between

I have not check my wieght, I don't think i would loose anythign with the way am still eating but my consolation was the result of my bloodwork which was my cholesterol was normal! :love:

OK this is my excuse... am the party organizer here at work and had to make a 3 bday party/halloween party!

I brought fried chicken and the cake, some brought the pasta salad, and fruit trays, and creamed spinach and mac and cheese and alot of candies.

I had the friend chicken and the creamed spinach and fruit for dinner!

For lunch I had a very light lunch due to the party :)

What did you eat ?

breakfast:
OJ and black coffee
Lunch: takeout chinese (basil chicken--it's a dry, no-sauce kind of dish with fresh jalapenos and fresh basil leaves, some rice)
one "healthy" chocolate chip cookie made with whole wheat flour and spelt flour and some stevia, raw broccoli w/ no dip, a fresca (dd's class halloween party)
dinner: small amount of leftover chinese takeout (less than one cup)
going to eat some of dd's trick or treat candy though....hmm, probably going to be a mini snickers and maybe another mini candy bar....

and definitely a gin and tonic!!! :teeth:

forgot to add yesterday:

OJ, coffee
I made scones to take to a friend's house. Cranberry orange almond scones. YUM! I ate two. One before we went for a hike, and one after. On the hike we stopped to snack on a handful of hazelnuts and some raisins.

For dinner I had half a sandwich (1 piece of ezekiel bread cut in two) w/ mustard, 2 slices of a sheep cheese, and two small slices of a roast she had made the day before (beef) and a fresh onion slice.

I had not seen 195 lbs in so long... it finally said hello to me today :cool1:

that's great antss!!! Way to go! :cheer2:

I am working on getting into the 150s at this point. I was where you are now though, not too many months ago! (April 4-11th, to be exact!)

Keep up the good work.

11-1-06:
Breakfast: Milky Way bar (I know, IM TERRIBLE, Halloween is killing me)
Lunch: BLT (with Mayo) and a slice of pizza
Dinner: 1 cup of rice pilaf, and 6 meetballs

While what I ate seems terrible, I managed to lose 4.6 pounds through Cardio Exercises on FitTV. I must have had a lucky day :wizard:

disneyfanatic, I am so glad you are joining us on this thread! I would love to see more folks jump in here. :)

I hear ya on the candy bar breakfast. Not only was it Halloween, TOM came to visit, so I have been really wanting that chocolate! :rolleyes:

Yesterday I ate:
OJ, coffee
yogurt and granola
pot roast for dinner: some beef, 2 small new potatoes, big spoonful of baby carrots, some onions.
SmartOnes dessert (Mississippi Mud Pie)

Today I ate:
OJ, black coffee
yogurt and raspberries
snack of rice cakes....OK, whole bag of minis (bad bad bad bad me!)
Mu Shu Chicken Wraps made with chicken breasts instead of thighs and added lots of fresh ginger instead of the powdered.
http://jas.familyfun.go.com/recipefinder/display?id=40770

It was yummy!

disneyfanatic3166 said:
While what I ate seems terrible, I managed to lose 4.6 pounds through Cardio :wizard:

Hi disneyfanatic :wave2: If only I have the foot to do cardio! Hopefully soon! Just had cortison shots on both feet :sad1: let's see if this works..

For lunch I had baked chicken with lemon pepper seasoning and brown rice with french berry lemonade :guilty: the bottled kind!

For dinner had about 9 - 10 steamed shrimp, 4 spears of broccolli and corn on the cob boiled :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter