• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What Did You Have For Dinner Last Night?

three blend cereal, three boxes almost empty, so poured them into one bag, , then into a large bowl, then soaked the blend for a good 15 minutes....whip cream dollop., but no cherry on top

three blend cereal, three boxes almost empty, so poured them into one bag, , then into a large bowl, then soaked the blend for a good 15 minutes....whip cream dollop., but no cherry on top
Why not? Too diffI cult to chew? Or not a fan?
I do enjoy the cherry.

Why not? Too diffI cult to chew? Or not a fan?
I do enjoy the cherry.
all fruit now stored in fridge is tasting like gasoline, we tried using the syrup also, but didn't help....cantaloupe not refrigerated is great, but once chilled it changes flavor for me at cards last night, there was watermelon....never thought watermelon could taste that bad!!! or a Marciano cherry made in Salem Oregon

^thank heavens for warm cantaloupe!

Fried scallop platter, French fries and Cole slaw

...grilled gourmet burgers, roasted baby carrots, and air-fried sweet potato fries.....oh, and lettuce and cukes from the garden.

Pop Fisher: I'd have walked away from baseball and I'd have bought a farm.
Roy Hobbs: Nothing like a farm. Nothing like being around animals, fixing things. There's nothing like being in the field with the corn and the winter wheat. The greenest stuff you ever saw.

...grilled gourmet burgers, roasted baby carrots, and air-fried sweet potato fries.....oh, and lettuce and cukes from the garden.

Soft Tacos again, with leftover Grilled Tuna for DH
what kind of tuna and how did you come about purchasing the fish? Albacore fan here!!!

refried beans from a plastic bag and ramen noodles, 4 days left of radiation and it has come down to those elements of food, so have some mexican squash mushing away, it taste good also.

what kind of tuna and how did you come about purchasing the fish? Albacore fan here!!!

refried beans from a plastic bag and ramen noodles, 4 days left of radiation and it has come down to those elements of food, so have some mexican squash mushing away, it taste good also.
Good countdown!

Shrimp chow mein

It was yellowtail tuna, fresh from the ocean just caught and brought to my house in less than 24 hours. Only 2.5 hours to the ocean and 20 minutes to the bay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter