What did you last eat/drink?

Hand harvested dates from the Yuma Neighborhood....been in the fridge since August....they never spoil....whereas the basket of lemons and oranges from our two large trees. ...they are looking sad. ( have to be picked by 1st of march, so next year blooms set)

Carl jrs is have a 2/fer on famous stars with cheese, our first red meat in 10 days, wife on a very controled diet and I am jumping on board with the chicken express to lose my weight....tonight....fried broccoli, tons of veggies in store, but let me warn you, we drove back thru the harvest fields, in a couple of weeks they will be finished and i wonder what happens then.

fried sesame oil broccoli over skin less yellow border spices chicken breast....and celery, wife said it was rationed celery for 66 cents. ...but not the skippy crucnch peanut butter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter