What did you last eat/drink?

Rally's a burger joint here on the border, close to the hospital, special in that it does not offer any indoor seating, buy your burger and sit outside under the provide shade or table or keep on driving. A treat in that it has always been between point a to point z, so never a destination burger.

.........my other rally's burger...it was a two for one coupon, and this morning I split the burger into single servings, tons more veggies to fit between the cheap buns...$1.29 to $3.79 for a package. that were left over from the goodby to spring/winter party last night...

continuing my boycott of KFC for their price gauging, so just to spite the American institution, I ate at Carls Jr again, even if didn't have to do so....boy were those fries hot.....put them on my list after my taste disappears from the treatment after surgery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter