What do you collect?

I collect Winnie the Pooh Beannies. I've got about 400 of them in various costumes and outfits. I must've spent a fortune on them :lmao: but I'd never part with them!
I also started collecting pins too. My favourite is my set of parade pins from the "share a dream" parade at MK. All the characters are in their snow globes just as they were in the actual parade.

It's great seeing all your pictures.

My Christmas Dec's grew this year at christmas I was given some for christmas presents I now have the following to join my ever growing collection to one day make my all disney christmas tree

misc092.jpg

misc093.jpg

misc094.jpg
- this lovely set of 4 was sent to me by a very amazing person :hug:

I collect Disney Jim Shore , Castles, Cinderella (My fav. princess), and Things related to Walt. Photographs, books, figurines, ECT...

sometime my husband makes me feel CRAZY for my Disneyana so I stop by here and just SMILE. Just LOVE it!:love:

ohh yes, NBC snow globes, pins (NBC, POTC, & what ever catches my eye), vinylmation...ugh WHY did I go down that road, and misc others. Recently added all the Mickey Monster Plush....considering Jim Shore

:lovestruc

I will have to take a picture of some of my collections, but until I can get to that, I can tell you what I collect.

I'm a huge fan of Disney Mattel dolls, mostly Ariel. I collect pretty much anything Ariel! I have A LOT of Mattel dolls!! I also have a few of the retired Playmates Little Princess Toddler dolls too.

I think snow globes are just gorgeous and I have a few Disney ones too. We bought the wedding snow globe when we went to WDW for our honeymoon! :love: 07-07-07!

My most recent collecting bug is the Disney Mickey Bears!! I bought one way back in early 2006 when I found out I was pregnant with our now 3 year old son. I decided to get him a "My 1st Mickey Bear". I recently saw on ebay that they can fetch over $250!! Once I did more investigating, I discovered the bears are only sold at the parks/resorts, so are very exclusive. I wish I would have bought more back then!

I can't post a photo yet, since I am a brand spanking newbie and this is my first post!! Hello!! My name is Nikki, I'm 31, and a huge Disney fan!

I'd love to learn more about these Mickey bears if anyone knows about them!

sometime my husband makes me feel CRAZY for my Disneyana so I stop by here and just SMILE. Just LOVE it!:love:

ohh yes, NBC snow globes, pins (NBC, POTC, & what ever catches my eye), vinylmation...ugh WHY did I go down that road, and misc others. Recently added all the Mickey Monster Plush....considering Jim Shore

:rotfl: Haha Wendy! My husband sometimes makes me feel crazy too! But, he also keeps buying me Disney stuff and taking me to WDW, so I think he is getting used to it now! I told him I need a Disney room to put all of my items in!

I saw those new Vinylmations...was so tempted to buy a few last time I was at WDW. Oh! And those Monster plushes are cool.

I have a few Jim Shore pieces myself, I really like his style.

I enjoy picking up pins that remind us of our trips....eg. the resort we stayed at, our favorite ride that trip etc.

DSCF0040.jpg

My DH also enjoys picking up shot glasses that catch his fancy.....

DSCF0042.jpg

I also started collecting some of David E. Doss Disney artwork ("Summer Magic" and "Wish you were here") :love:

My wife and I started about 5 trips ago trading for pins with CM's that would remind us of each trip.

Because of the times we go we'll put in the center either a Christmas or Halloween party pin.

I'll try to post some pics after I have enough posts.. :rolleyes1

Wondering if it works now??...Yay! Voila! Finally! :) And this is really only a very small assortment of things I collect from Disney! :)

05215083000.jpg

mulan.jpg

pinkbear.jpg

We collect the mini ride posters that are sold at Disneyland but, not at DisneyWorld. Have about 8 so far. Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Pirates, Big Thunder, Jungle Cruise. Two new Wood and Buzz Midway mania Posters and the finding Nemo Submarine Voyage poster. Dont remember the rest. If anyone is interested I can take pictures. Wish you could find them online, I know I'd buy more.

I have quite a collection from pervious WDW trips, but the prize possions are our 3 Cell's. I have Doppy at the Dimond Mine, Scar and Simba and Pooh, Tigger, Eyoor & Pigglet having a Picnic.

Every Disney trip I pick up pins, a dated Christmas ornament, and a shot glass or two.

I aslo collect Hallmark Disney Ornaments, Jim Shore Disney figures & Vinylmation figures.

Well it appears now we are collecting Vinylmations as well as pins....LOL We started that on our last trip, literally, it's our last trip for a couple of years (or so we think, who knows what might really happen LOL) and we bought 6 cutesters and fell in love with them! LOL Great timing huh? LOL

My fiance and I just started collecting those 3" vinylmation figures. We decided to buy 2 figures everytime we went. So far we have 4 lol. We have season passes though and dont live far away so we will be going more often. They seem awesome for only $10 and it seems there are tons to collect and people out there willing to trade them if you get doubles.

These little cuties made there debute into out Disney collection on our most recent trip in Dec. DH went a little nut and we came home with 38 new members of our Disney family. Going back in May hoping to add more members already saving for them, they are just too cute.

Pins, Classic Collection figurines, Animation Art. But my favorites are the cels that I have from The Little Mermaid. My whole house looks like a toy store. So even when I'm home, I have Disney 365.
Nancy

I collect Maps, the ones handed out at the parks, and PDF versions all over the web. I started to created my own from the ones available on the WDW.com site. I stitched together the ones available on the flash application which have great illustrations. Check them out and download at your pleasure: http://www.vivawdw.com/

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter