• Boardwalk Villas

• Old Key West

• Wilderness Lodge

• Vero Beach

• Hilton Head Island

Results are only viewable after voting.

vfinder1

Mouseketeer
I am currious as to which hotels are more popular to own points at?

I currently own at SSR because of the 12 extra years. I just want to see what other resorts other people have chosen to buy points at here on the Dis Boards!

:)

See my siig line. :)

OKW, BCV, SSR - Usually stay at OKW because it is our favorite - Thought we would love BCV - found our we were wrong - will still stay there when want a couple of days at SAB. SSR is growing on us and is convenient to DTD when not doing a lot of park days.

OKW and only OKW.
And we used to think she was very loyal to OKW but now know that she'll stay at any resort that winks an eye at her! ;)

We own at VWL and BWV.

vfinder1 said:
I am currious as to which hotels are more popular to own points at?
You really don't need a poll for this. The DVC resorts each has a certain number of points that can be sold at that resort based on number and types of villas, and the point schedule for the resort.

So the biggest resorts (SSR and OKW) will have the most owners. And since SSR is the current resort selling, they probably have more representation on these boards than the resorts that have been sold out for many years.

OKW and BCV. BCV for the 11 month window in December. Will buy VWL and AKV is we find we need 11 month window at those resorts.

Wilderness Lodge and maybe AKV?? or maybe a resale for the BC??? Still thinking?:thumbsup2

brand spankin new owner of 150 pts a WLV...

so new can't even make a ressie yet:lmao:
kerri

3/4 of our points are at Boardwalk, 1/4 at Vero

In the beginning I owned at BWV and WLV but sold the WLV and have added on to my BWV points 5 times. I love my BWV but stay quite a bit at OKW (friends own there) and I love it there too. The patios at BWV are dinky compared to OKW and there's nothing like sitting out there with friends in the evening having a drink (or two).

My dream DVC resort would have the location of BWV but the room size of OKW.

Cyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter