What Happens on a Disney Cruise, Stays on a Disney Cruise? Right? Complete! 4/3/07!

When we last checked in with the Gluttons, their travel agent had made a terrible error with their Disney Cruise booking.....

Yep! The Wonder would be leaving Port Canaveral on March 1st, but not for a 7 night cruise. Instead, it was a three night cruise. The travel agent booked the Gluttons a three night cruise. No problem! We could just transfer our reservations to the 7 night leaving March 3rd! No, since we booked so late, we'd have to pay $85 per person to switch reservations. No biggie, worth it! Well, add that to the nearly $7000 price difference between the two cruises. I guess we'll keep the three night and allow the agency to give us $500 off for their mistake! :yay: $900 for a three night cruise on the Wonder for a family of four? Category Nine? We'll take it!

:sad1: and try to be enthusiastic over the three night! QUOTE]

WOW! Your TA is lucky she made that mistake with you and not me. :rolleyes: If I had a written quote for a 7 night and they tried to give me a 3 night I'd have fought it until I had the 7 night at that price. :thumbsup2

Now that I've experienced the throes of post Disney cruise depression for almost three months

I wish we'd held out for the 7 night too!:sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

Hey...back from my trip and found you back here again too. What a treat! We stayed at the WL and I found your relatives there without the added enhancements. Sinus's must have gotten better! I got some great pics (about 3000 to go thru) and then can upload. I use a Canon Powershot A70 and the pictures come out great. Also takes 3 minute videos. It's about 2 years old since I bought it before our last Disney cruise. My next camera will be a Canon also and then DH gets the old one. I'm in no hurry though...this one works great!

Hope you are still able to post some pictures or at least maybe your next cruise you can. Did I read you are getting geared up for 2 more?

Can't wait to read your next reports.

Ooohhhhh WL??!!!

I had AKL booked for Labor Day weekend

Then the Tribblemiester (the Chief) announces we won't be pulling out of the tundra until very late August.

So I moved it to mid September at CSR

WITH free dining!

and I made ADRs at Le Cellier, Ohana, and Spoodles

I can't wait!!!

Do you know if they make an underwater housing for your Canon??

I want to hear all about your trip!!!

I started my TR Loveable and already I have thrown in 3 pictures of myself. Granted, they are not closeups or bathingsuit shots, but it is a start! PPpiglet and her dh are even in a few!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1457591

LovableGlutton.....Do you know these people? Are they relatives? I found them roaming around on another thread!

2349wl24.jpg

Karen... Family pictures????

But can you top the relatives of the Gluttons in the Grass skirts???

Karen... Family pictures????

But can you top the relatives of the Gluttons in the Grass skirts???

See?? Those grass skirts cover those thighs o' horror

They're so that people won't be vomiting in the streets, children scared.

Those grass skirts are so IN!

For my camera I bought an waterproof bag (kind of like clear rubber) from REI online. We never actually used it under water though. Never did any snorkeling. I did put the camera in it for the jet ski trip though and then in a little backpack I wore for the ride. Thank goodness because that ride was WAY more rough and wet than I thought it would be!!

I want to go to Cancun too! But I have to take my hubby. No girls trip for me....He has to go everywhere with me.

Wish I could do the DD Oct cruise. Gotta wait til the new ships come out. It's going to take that long til I pay for this last trip!!

See?? Those grass skirts cover those thighs o' horror

They're so that people won't be vomiting in the streets, children scared.

Those grass skirts are so IN!

My thighs didn't feel so big on the cruise, but AFTER eating all week on the cruise when I got out of the pool at WL, I felt like they were as huge as an elephants! I had to wear my bathing suit that's a swim dress! Oh the horror.....:rotfl2:

and then I proceeded to get some of that soft serve ice cream for a snack!:thumbsup2

For my camera I bought an waterproof bag (kind of like clear rubber) from REI online. We never actually used it under water though. Never did any snorkeling. I did put the camera in it for the jet ski trip though and then in a little backpack I wore for the ride. Thank goodness because that ride was WAY more rough and wet than I thought it would be!!

I want to go to Cancun too! But I have to take my hubby. No girls trip for me....He has to go everywhere with me.

Wish I could do the DD Oct cruise. Gotta wait til the new ships come out. It's going to take that long til I pay for this last trip!!

I just priced $24 round trip flights to Cancun from Fort Lauderdale on Spirit Airlines

and I know of a terrific All Inclusive

My friends and I want to go get our scuba certification there

and lay around in the sand on the beach

and drink

not necessarily in that order

and I want to climb up those Mayan ruins too!!

I'll check into that REI bag.

When I was in Hawaii, I could take my wonderful camera in its wonderful housing about twenty feet down to get fish pics while snorkeling!

So cool!

My thighs didn't feel so big on the cruise, but AFTER eating all week on the cruise when I got out of the pool at WL, I felt like they were as huge as an elephants! I had to wear my bathing suit that's a swim dress! Oh the horror.....:rotfl2:

and then I proceeded to get some of that soft serve ice cream for a snack!:thumbsup2

LOL!

I almost bought a swimdress this year

After Hawaii, WDW and DCL, then Vegas, I may have to soon!

But it would have to be a LONG swimdress!

Which all inclusive do you recommend? I haven't really researched any. My DH would kill me if he found out I was planning something else already. I still have to find a job! (the company I worked for went out of business in Feb. and I'm taking a long break right now!)

Which all inclusive do you recommend? I haven't really researched any. My DH would kill me if he found out I was planning something else already. I still have to find a job! (the company I worked for went out of business in Feb. and I'm taking a long break right now!)

I'll PM you with the details!

One of the reasons it is supposed to be so good is that it hasn't been that publicized yet!

Are you confessing on THIS board that you don't always have at least two trips you're simultaneously cooking?

At least two!!

I missed my big chance at Maggianos I guess. But I did have a "lovely" time at a McDonalds in Dallas!
I wanna go to Cancun.....I have been known to travel without the Papa!!:rotfl2: But I don't wanna real job. I think I'm going to start selling household items on Ebay!:lmao:

I just priced $24 round trip flights to Cancun from Fort Lauderdale on Spirit Airlines

and I know of a terrific All Inclusive
My friends and I want to go get our scuba certification there
and lay around in the sand on the beach

and drink

not necessarily in that order

and I want to climb up those Mayan ruins too!!

$24 dollars? I hope the propeller has a really strong rubber band...:lmao:

And if you need help, I could drink the drinks, I mean watch the drinks on the beach while you scuba dive!:thumbsup2

I missed my big chance at Maggianos I guess. But I did have a "lovely" time at a McDonalds in Dallas!
I wanna go to Cancun.....I have been known to travel without the Papa!!:rotfl2: But I don't wanna real job. I think I'm going to start selling household items on Ebay!:lmao:

$24 dollars? I hope the propeller has a really strong rubber band...:lmao:

And if you need help, I could drink the drinks, I mean watch the drinks on the beach while you scuba dive!:thumbsup2

You should do it!

Fancy frozen drinks on a beach? Served by a cute cabana boy...

Antonio Banderas works in Cancun???????? :banana: :banana: :banana:
& by the way... I think the new Gluttons should be named "Sweet Cheeks"

"Sweet Cheeks Glutton" Has a ring to it...

I'll PM you with the details!

One of the reasons it is supposed to be so good is that it hasn't been that publicized yet!

Are you confessing on THIS board that you don't always have at least two trips you're simultaneously cooking?

At least two!!

Two trips...are you kidding? We've been married 25 years and just took our first ever real travelling vacation in 2005 on the Magic when she came to Calif. And we found that by accident and just happened to have some money from when my dad passed away. (which kinda financed some of this last trip too) So that gave us the vacation bug and now at least once a year we'll do something. (Thank you Disney for sending me that AP email about the cruises coming to Calif or I would be missing all this fun DIS stuff!):lmao:

PS...I tried Maggianos last Sept. Very good except we chose to sit outside with the fans (sounded cooler than it was) and eating hot pasta and sitting outside in Sept do not go well together. (and sitting on plastic chairs) I was soaked by the time we got done! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter