What Happens on a Disney Cruise, Stays on a Disney Cruise? Right? Complete! 4/3/07!

There she goes with those cabana boys again!!!! :cool1:

Loveable....

Have fun cross country!!!

Where are you settling in FL?

Have they not plugged their computer in at the new pleace yet? Do you need me to call tech support?

No... I think we need to form a search party!!! :eek:

I bet they just stopped on the range to visit the relatives...

I'm sure after they get settled... we'll hear more...

LOVED the trip report.....just found it two days ago and loved reading about the adventures of the Glutton family.

I feel a strange kinship to you as I also suffer with the dreaded elephant legs, which I partially blame from all my years in nursing & being on my feet constantly.

Hope your move went well....looking forward to reading all about it!! :thumbsup2

Never fear!

The Gluttons are here!

We're in Tampa, recovering after a whirlwind week at Coronado Springs Resort.

We're house hunting and looking for a great school for the mini Gluttons.

Anyone in Tampa area with recommendations?

Also..... started the trip report for our week with Precious :love: (Mickey)

Hhhmmmmm...........

Give up the upcoming date of our next Disney Cruise yet?

Hint: It's in 2008

but before October.

Does that help?

Have a safe but fun trip!! Are you ever going to let us know when the second cruise is?

I leave on my 3 night scrap cruise to the always lovely Ensenada, Mexico on Friday! It is a scrap cruise so I am just going to play on the ship with girlfriends. Might not even get off the ship, because once you've been to Tijuana or Ensenada, you really don't ever have to go back again!!

Would much rather be going to Cancun with some Cabana boys!!:cool1:

OK, inquiring minds want to know...

how was it???:wizard:

There she goes with those cabana boys again!!!! :cool1:

Loveable....

Have fun cross country!!!

Where are you settling in FL?

We're thinking Tampa might be our place.

Close to Precious :love: (Mickey) yet also near the Tampa Bay Bucs (who need another Superbowl trip)

Cross country sure was a haul!

LOVED the trip report.....just found it two days ago and loved reading about the adventures of the Glutton family.

I feel a strange kinship to you as I also suffer with the dreaded elephant legs, which I partially blame from all my years in nursing & being on my feet constantly.

Hope your move went well....looking forward to reading all about it!! :thumbsup2

Virtual hugs to you sister nurse!

Elephant legs are the pits. The absolute pits!

Hello! Yes, I know I'm about SEVEN months late, but I just noticed the link to your report in your siggie. So here I am. I'm only on page 2, and boy does this seem like fun already! Just wanted you to know that I'm LATE, but I'm HERE!

Now if you'lll excuse me, I have a report to read! :car:

OH GOSH!!!! I just got to the part where you were in the restaurant and your son got sick! I dont know what's worse: your description, or the fact that I expected pics too!

Hello! Yes, I know I'm about SEVEN months late, but I just noticed the link to your report in your siggie. So here I am. I'm only on page 2, and boy does this seem like fun already! Just wanted you to know that I'm LATE, but I'm HERE!

Now if you'lll excuse me, I have a report to read! :car:

OH GOSH!!!! I just got to the part where you were in the restaurant and your son got sick! I dont know what's worse: your description, or the fact that I expected pics too!

Oh Glenda! Good to see you here. Now I feel guilty for neglecting the other trip report!

There are Maggiano's everywhere! I haven't had the nerve to venture inside one sine "the incident".

I did convince my parents to go peek inside one to make sure there wasn't a picture of the Gluttons on the wall.

After the amount of spew that came out of that kid, I'm surprised they didn't send a HAZMAT team after us.

Should I look for pics of the "incident"??

Mamma Glutton loved your TR I laughed and cried and didn't feel nearly as silly as I have of late - since I have been unable to even look through the website or the boards with out getting so excited for the 11/15 surprise trip on the Wonder. It's so comforting to know that I am not alone :)

I digress (I know your special word)...
I have lived in FL for my entire life and spent the last 1/2 in Tampa only recently moved a little south to Manatee County and Bradenton.. So, please feel free to PM me, I may have some insight school wise and location..
K

Mamma Glutton loved your TR I laughed and cried and didn't feel nearly as silly as I have of late - since I have been unable to even look through the website or the boards with out getting so excited for the 11/15 surprise trip on the Wonder. It's so comforting to know that I am not alone :)

I digress (I know your special word)...
I have lived in FL for my entire life and spent the last 1/2 in Tampa only recently moved a little south to Manatee County and Bradenton.. So, please feel free to PM me, I may have some insight school wise and location..
K

Hi K!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE living in Florida! DH and I drove across the bay (on a bridge) yesterday, windows down, radio blasting, and I could not get over the incredible air, warmth, palm trees, and more.

We have narrowed it down to two houses in Land O Lakes. Both are the same floor plan by the same builder, but hope to be in them by Christmas.

I start orientation at one job this week, drug screen et al. The other job, I'm determined to close the deal on this week. It was supposed to be Friday, but the nurse manager in charge of the department was gone Friday afternoon.

DH is supposed to go on his final interview for his new job this week too, but they said that two weeks and two interviews ago, so we'll see.

I just don't want to commute more than 20 minutes each way to work.

I have yet to see Bradenton, but I have a feeling I'd love it too!

Ya know... I need to go back and read this one again... :banana:

I need inspiration!!!

(luckily I didn't make it onto the Oct cruise I was planning... would have been great to see both ships at Nassau, but I hear they were rockin and rollin for 4 out of the 7 nights!!! :scared1:

Ya know... I need to go back and read this one again... :banana:

I need inspiration!!!

(luckily I didn't make it onto the Oct cruise I was planning... would have been great to see both ships at Nassau, but I hear they were rockin and rollin for 4 out of the 7 nights!!! :scared1:

It's fate! You are supposed to go on a ladies only cruise with DreamCruiser, Nenner1, other DIScruise ladies, and me! See???

Am I the one who is supposed to pack Antonio Banderas???? :cloud9: Although I really like George Clooney, :cool2: but he has a steady right now, :sad2: so I'm sort of on the fence about that one... not that I'd ever be in the right place to run into him...;)

Am I the one who is supposed to pack Antonio Banderas???? :cloud9: Although I really like George Clooney, :cool2: but he has a steady right now, :sad2: so I'm sort of on the fence about that one... not that I'd ever be in the right place to run into him...;)

I think you'd better bring Clooney.

Ever since Shrek, I can't think of Antonio without thinking how limber he was as a cat cleaning his nether regions.

just popping into say hello and thanks
spent all day Sunday reading your report

Thank you so much for sharing

we are on the same cruise as you next year looking forward to meeting you all
hope you get setted in to your new home before Christmas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter