What Happens on a Disney Cruise, Stays on a Disney Cruise? Right? Complete! 4/3/07!

I began reading your trip report this morning instead of doing work at work..shhhh!...and it was very entertaining :)

First of all, I can't believe how much vomit was invovled in the first half of your TR. WOW! Everyone but you did the ole heave ho at least once! :(

I was a bit bummed to not be able to see a family photo. By entry 24 or so...I skipped ahead to the last one thinking you might include a pic of you guys, but no :( Doh!

SO??????????????????????????

DID YOU CRUISE??????????????????????

COME ON... WE WANT GOSSIP!!!!!

PLANKY REFUSES TO CONTINUE UNTIL HE HAS COMPETITION!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SO??????????????????????????

DID YOU CRUISE??????????????????????

COME ON... WE WANT GOSSIP!!!!!

PLANKY REFUSES TO CONTINUE UNTIL HE HAS COMPETITION!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh no! We flew from Orlando to Cancun, took a hired car to Akumal Beach Resort and spent 4 scorching days on the beach being lazy.

It was great! We'll definitely be going back. The flight was so short, the resort fantastic, and the reort staff were the best.

Our Disney cruise is leaving October 25th.....next month!

Ohhh.. You're off by a week... one of my cruisemates from the PC repo is going the week before... I'd link you up with her if you were on the same one..

Oh no! We flew from Orlando to Cancun, took a hired car to Akumal Beach Resort and spent 4 scorching days on the beach being lazy.

It was great! We'll definitely be going back. The flight was so short, the resort fantastic, and the reort staff were the best.

Our Disney cruise is leaving October 25th.....next month!

Alright! Glad you had a great time. It really sounds like a nice place and I'd like to do it in the future. Was really waiting for your feedback. What's good for a Glutton is good for a Piglet! :thumbsup2

One more question...I just saw a video on Youtube that there was a fire at the resort in April. Has it recovered from that? Real scary watching that.

Alright! Glad you had a great time. It really sounds like a nice place and I'd like to do it in the future. Was really waiting for your feedback. What's good for a Glutton is good for a Piglet! :thumbsup2

Wow... All I can say is don't let the Glutton come to the pig roast!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: (sorry I couldn't help myself..... :sad2: )

One more question...I just saw a video on Youtube that there was a fire at the resort in April. Has it recovered from that? Real scary watching that.

We stayed in the building right next to where the fire was. The palapa that covered the restaurant was being rebuilt while we were there. They are still using the service entrance instead of the main for everything until rebuilding is completed.

It was an amazing trip! I'm keeping my eye on airfare trying to catch another deal there.

I'll try to post a link to some pics I took.

OMG...:scared1: You take pictures just like me.....lots of them! Loved them and now I definately want to go there!

What kind of room did you have? Did you request any one specifically?

Were all those water pics taken right at the resort beach? How wonderful!

Thank you so much! :worship:

OMG I used to live in Saranac Lake! I cant beleive you sold insurance from Schroon to Tupper! I had a 1969 Dodge Dart that broke down and died in Schroon Lake!
I have been reading your TR for the last 2 hours - you crack me up!

We are going on our first cruise in Nov - 4 nights - as part of a 7 day land sea. I have never been on a cruise and have never been to DW, so needless to say I CANT FREEKING WAIT!!!!!

Chris...

You will have a BLAST!!!!

& you forgot Speculator and Lake Pleasant... they are MY hideouts during the summer... :goodvibes

OMG...:scared1: You take pictures just like me.....lots of them! Loved them and now I definately want to go there!

What kind of room did you have? Did you request any one specifically?

Were all those water pics taken right at the resort beach? How wonderful!

Thank you so much! :worship:

We had a superior room, all inclusive, about a 30 second stroll to the sand. The pictures were taken right there at the resort, the turtle pics were taken about a 10 minute easy stroll just down the beach off the resort in Akumal Bay. I swam beside a surfacing turtle and reached out to pet him/her and just kind of got this weird feeling that while the turtle wasn't afraid of me, he/she didn't want me to have a touch, so I didn't. Funny, as I've always wanted to touch a sea turtle in the wild.

Now the urge is gone. The ray I snagged a picture of was very menacing. I've never seen one that looked so dangerous!

For four nights in an all inclusive superior room (air conditioning!!!), I think I spent $700 for the two of us.

The food at the buffet left a lot to be desired, but the restaurants there had great food.

It was absolutely worth it! We should have stayed longer.

I think I peeled 4 times I was so sunburned!

OMG I used to live in Saranac Lake! I cant beleive you sold insurance from Schroon to Tupper! I had a 1969 Dodge Dart that broke down and died in Schroon Lake!
I have been reading your TR for the last 2 hours - you crack me up!

We are going on our first cruise in Nov - 4 nights - as part of a 7 day land sea. I have never been on a cruise and have never been to DW, so needless to say I CANT FREEKING WAIT!!!!!

Hi! Plan on rebooking onboard! You are in for an amazing experience!

We used to have our morning sales meetings at the Saranac Lake Hotel! LOL

Small world, huh?? Remember the winter ice sculptures during the annual winter festival? Those were really neat!

Uh huh....

Planky was on his sabatical and I took 2 weeks and went to the lake!!! :goodvibes

The little green guy should be back soon though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter