What has been your most magical moment in WDW?

Magical moment for me and my family...
My family got to stay 4 nights in the Grand Suite at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa as a result of a free room upgrade.
The suite is 2200 sq ft and is not available for general public booking.

I had been tired and disoriented on my first day in WDW two years ago from having to leave the house to go to the airport at 3am, but when I met Mickey and hugged him, the feeling went away for awhile. Haunted Mansion brought it back, Pooh made it worse. Somehow, Stitch ended it.
The next day when I felt fine, I went to DHS and the cast members recognized my Captain Rex toy on Star Tours. I also said I wanted to go on RnRC, and did it. I wasn't scared until the loading area, so I put Rex in my pocket (the power of the Force was in my pocket) and somehow he didn't fall out during the ride. That, a black girl, and "Walk This Way" joined forces (no pun intended) to help me get through my first upside down coaster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter