What if your flight gets in later than 12h00?

3littlepeas

Mouseketeer
Just looking at flights for our June adventure to the southwest. I would like to fly AA out of ORD but expedia tells me that this flight is 60% on time...now I know that in high school it's enough to make the grade but...:rotfl2: anyways, it is scheduled to land in PHX at 11AM, what if it is late? like later than 12h00...does this mean I have to arrange my own transportation to Sedona?

Since you have to provide your flight info to ABD, I'm certain they'll keep track of any changes to your flight and will take care of you if the plane gets in late. Call them up and ask to be sure.

(We're going on the Sedona trip too!)

I did ask, and they sure don't encourage folks to rest easy about this. They convinced us to fly in the night before. With other tour operators (both prestigious and budget), if you "miss the bus" you're responsible for catching up, on your own dime. Generally, this is covered by your trip insurance, if you purchased any. I suspect in some cases, Disney will go beyond, so you could hope for that, if you're reluctant to fly in earlier or take out trip insurance.

Well thanks!
we are not flying in the day before, since we have to stay a day later (b/c we can't leave before 11AM and there are no ideal flights to Montreal after that) but we did buy insurance, we are travelling with 3 kids after all, so I picked the flight that gets in at 10h30 and I hope that the 1.5hr margin will be enough to cover any delays....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter