What is an AP code? I am new here!

Amyz00

DIS Veteran
I don't understand the lingo yet so could someone please fill me in. We are thinking about heading to WDW this summer and would love some tips on saving some money. We do not have a Disney Visa. We went to WDW Feb. 04'. We did the VISA deal where the kids stayed and played for free with each paying adult. It was the best deal! I have three kids so there would be five of us. :grouphug: Unfortunately, we can not stay in the Value resorts unless we get two rooms. Any help would be dearly appreciated!!!

Amy,

People who have an annual pass sometimes are able to save money on there resort stay, when an AP code gets released. When a code comes out, all they have to do is either make a new reservation, or have there current reservation switched over to the AP rate. Once you check in, they ask to see your annual pass to make sure your eligible for the discounted rate, or atleast they did when I went in Feb.

Now a discount code isn't always given, and the availibilty to use it is based on the amount of rooms at each resort that WDW has set aside for the discounted code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter