What is cost of stroller rental?

Moby

Mouseketeer
Our dd is 4.5 years old so assume we'll need a stroller. What is rental cost? Trying to decide if we should bring our own.
Thanks!

I believe it's $7 a day, but if you are interested we have a stroller swap going on here. Here's the scoop! The brand new stroller was puchased for a 5 yr old, it's got the canopy and a basket underneath. Currently it is at WDW on it's maiden voyage. I will be next in line to use it and then I pass it on from there. We still have many MANY dates open so take a gander at the list (it's on the Budget Board) and pm or email me if I can help. Everyone that uses the stroller is asked to add a lime green ribbon w/ their name as well as fill out a little who,what,when and funniest/strangest place the stroller has been book. This should be a blast!!!! Hope I can help, if not have a great trip anyway!!!

I believe a single stroller is $8 per day. At least that is what I thought it was last summer.

If you take your own be extra careful so you do not become a victim of stroller theft.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter