What is something that you are dreading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
Making a decision on retiring , I work for the Government so you get a full retirement after 30 years, I have 36, but every year you work past 30 it gets you closer to the 100 percent of yuor salary. So Im real close but once you give them the date, there is no going back, I just go back and forth

Officially signing my son up for gymnastics. I completely freaked out before I took him to the trial lesson. He loved it.

Retiring. Hope to do it at 63 in 2 years. No pension, just IRA, 401K and savings. Won't touch Social Security until 66 1/2. I will have to pay for my own health insurance for 2 years until I qualify for Medicare, and that is looking at about $22,000 a year. My Financial Planner and CPA and all the software they use say I can do it. But just will be odd not having money coming in, and spending down 40+ years of savings.

Eh! low-key.

I. Hate. Flying.
In a month we fly from Toronto, Ontario to Calgary change planes then, on to Vancouver Island.
Did I tell you I. Hate...
:wave2: I hope your layover is long enough for you to try Canada's only Chick-Fil-A! Looking forward to that should take your mind off your troubles! (Weird that the only location is inside YYC.)

I don't usually dread much, but after the international flight getting to the vacation we are on now, I really, really dread that long flight back.
Loving the trip so may have to save for an air upgrade next time

Retiring. Hope to do it at 63 in 2 years. No pension, just IRA, 401K and savings. Won't touch Social Security until 66 1/2. I will have to pay for my own health insurance for 2 years until I qualify for Medicare, and that is looking at about $22,000 a year. My Financial Planner and CPA and all the software they use say I can do it. But just will be odd not having money coming in, and spending down 40+ years of savings.
:scared1:

*DH’s job since he’s in the retail industry. Lots of restructuring going on. Retail businesses in general closing their doors.
*The kids (14&12) going to a lake and being on a jetski for the very first time. They can swim, yet they aren’t strongest swimmers and get panicky.
*Buying a home again. House prices are sky high again.

Getting another pet scan in the fall. I am going to try to talk the Dr out of it. I think I have had too much radiation already.

I don't usually dread much, but after the international flight getting to the vacation we are on now, I really, really dread that long flight back.
Loving the trip so may have to save for an air upgrade next time
Funny story...I felt exactly the same as you last year when we went to Europe. :scared: I started dreading the flight back about an hour before the flight there landed. As it happened, we lost our Passports on the journey and ended up being stranded for 3 extra days. By the time we were cleared to fly I was so danged happy and relieved to be going home my dread of the flight evaporated! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter