What is your real title?

AvastPirateBen said:
so your birth name is zeniff??

that is correct, how cool huh? i actually get my own name on vmk :cool1: :cool1:

Cool name! When I have kids i'm going to name them something cool, like that.

I have the name Desmond in mind for a boy. :)

BellHop58 said:
Cool name! When I have kids i'm going to name them something cool, like that.

I have the name Desmond in mind for a boy. :)

wow i feel special, everybody at school says this too, and on vmk like:
zeniff: your title is pin.pin i just get all warm inside :teeth:

ok, i highly doubt your actual birthname, on your birth certificate is Zeniff......

no offense like are your parents hippies, like picabo street's???

AvastPirateBen said:
ok, i highly doubt your actual birthname, on your birth certificate is Zeniff......

no offense like are your parents hippies, like picabo street's???

no my parents are not hippies and yes it says zeniff on my birth certificate and no i did not change my name or my parents did not change my name it says Zeniff on my driver's lisence too, but you are like the others, not many ppl actually believe zeniff is my name, maybe my name is too hip and cool for you ben :lmao: :rotfl2: and and we are not hippies we are hispanic (my family)

my name is Dustin....i know how boring right....but anyways i work at an ice arena and i play hockey...so hence my vmk name ahockeyguy....:)

I think when I have a kid and if it's a boy I will name it Jason because I wanted my name to be jason my mom almost made my name dillon lol

my name was going to be...Sophia. but my mom had a bad memory of a girl named Sophia, so my parents named me Amy instead. I prefer to be called Ams (the A is long so it's sounds like Ames).

Leo is my nickname, along with Chives and Jeeves... lol. I hate my real name so... no go.

In my signature, Allison. It's nice to know what everyone's real name...

A few people think my name is Ren... And they should know the Ren in my VMK/DIS name comes from the show "Ren & Stimpy".

And some other people think my name is Penny :rolleyes:

But, my real name is:
*Noah

Oh my gosh, you guys will never guess what my name is... :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

For those of you who can't figure it out... it's Jordan :lmao:

Alyssa...

but You Can Call Me Al...... :rotfl2: :lmao:

(for those who don't know it is a song, sorry inside joke)

if you be my body guard, i can be your long lost pal.....

name: Amanda

nicknames: panda
pandersz
mandersz
mandy
manda
mander pander​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter