What is your real title?

Hi my real name is Mariët
The name Tokey is my two daughters combined
To = Topanga
Key = Keyanna

Mr.President Or Mikey Cause I Was born On George Washingtons birthday Not Telling the Year.. :rotfl2: :lmao:

Classifide if mom found out i was telling my real name omg she would not be happy but here is hint its in my Dis Name and for my vmk name lol funny weird story my hand slipped when i said i wanted cooldisneyfan now i have coodisneyfan

LOL Kayla for me! Nicknames: Bindi,Pirate ( only my neighbor calls me that ), Pogo ( i pogo alot ),Bix ( creative huh?)Mandy too . It's KaylaBix on vmk!

My name is Heather.

Nicknames include: Heatherosa, Heater, H, Telula (don't ask), and a really ridiculous amount of others. People seem to like nicknaming me.

P.S. Please never call me Heather-Feather. :p

Nicknames? Dood. This may ruin the rest of my DIS reputation. :lmao:
Cookie (some people think milk is part of name, which it's not, so milk and cookies), Tink (attitude and I look like her), Cinderella (such a princess), and Lilo (beach bum).

Ah. Risky. :lmao:

Kimberly. People usually call me Kim. I got FrontierNatasha because when I first started I thought that naming your character meant real names so I picked some names and they didnt accept them and then I came to Natasha and they said that someone already had that name and they made suggestions so I picked FrontierNatasha from the selection and thats how I got my vmk title.

Hello my real name is nathan vmk astrowolfflame and who likes my signature tag thing that says life is better with a side of fries

my name is angharad(yucky) people call me harri haz or hazzi i named my character HurricanRun after a famous racehorse it was supposed to be HurricaneRun but itflashed red with the e

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter