What restaurant from home would you put in Disneyworld?

Edgehopper

Mouseketeer
And where? I'm thinking of local restaurants with cool themes, decoration, or entertainment that might fit in somewhere at WDW (or, I suppose, DLR). Restrict it to non-chains, though--Benihana and Medieval Times are entertaining and fun, but they're not very unique.

My pick is Ellen's Stardust Diner, an NYC Broadway fixture. The food is classic diner and deli food, with great milkshake and dessert choices. But the big draw is that all the waiters and waitresses are aspiring Broadway actors, and between surviving customers, they sing Broadway and pop hits, dancing on the backs of booths and such. I'd strongly recommend it for any NYC tourists, and at least once for NYC residents!

And of course with such a New York entertainment theme, the place to put it is in DHS, by the Streets of New York. Preferably along with a new theater in that location showcasing Disney's musical theater contributions like Newsies and The Lion King.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter