• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What Time Did you get Dreamed?

Does it help to have a certain "look?" Should I dress my baby (will be 22 mo) a certain way? Last Aug she was 7 mo and I dressed her in something Disney everyday. No one even commented. A guy in line at RNR gave me a sticker as did a monorail guy at the Poly. That was all the attention we got. And, my baby's pretty cute.

Next time, we'll have grandparents with us too. But I'll definitely consider the comments. Thanks!

The prizes are awarded based on a pre-determined time and place. It doesn't matter who happens to be there! Of course the CM has opinions and may choose whomever they want at that time and spot.

As far as getting extra attention for your daughter... I always dress my girls in custom made Disney clothes- try ebay or Etsy for some great sets. We get comments and special extras from CMs all the time. Characters spend more time with them (even when those in line behind don't like it) and they get free food/ stuffed toys where ever we go.

My BF just went to WDW last month and borrowed some sets for her DD3. She was so thankful when she got back! She said it made her daughter stand out in the crowd and CMs and characters all made a big fuss over her.

Have a great trip!
-Sarah

We got dream FP's at "the great movie ride" at Hollywood Studios around 10 am on Aug. 22. They handed out a bunch.... at least 30 or 40 I would guess. They were there a good 5 minutes handing them out as you entered the movie preview room before going on the ride.

We won Dream Fastpasses twice on our trip 4 weeks ago. The first one was on Dinosaur in AK at around 9:30. The second one was around 9:30-10:00 on the second level of Nemo ride--where you view the fish. It was awesome!!!!

We won Dream Passes at Hollywood Studios on Sept 11 (on my birthday :banana:) at the entrance to Animation at 10:30 a.m. That was a special birthday memory!

The next day Dream Passes were given to the train in front of ours on Expedition Everest in Animal Kingdom, also at 10:30 a.m.

:dance3:

Just got back won Dream fastpasses 9/8 at DH approx 10:30 leaving muppets 3d, Next day at AK leaving Safari Aprox 9:30 won Dream ears, next day entering Epcot International gateway 9:05 Approx Fast passes, Then Last day9/11 in MK leaving Pirates Approx 9:30 again won Lanyards. So as you can see I won all mine in the AM

The prizes are awarded based on a pre-determined time and place. It doesn't matter who happens to be there! Of course the CM has opinions and may choose whomever they want at that time and spot.
Actually, no, they cannot pick and choose at that spot.

We won Dream Fastpasses in Oct 06 and Oct 07 - - once at EPCOT 15 min. after the park opened and then at MK 1/2 hour after the park opened.

This October we plan to be at all of the parks once they open. We always try and be on a ride the first few hours of the parks opening, no stopping for bathroom breaks, snacks, etc.

My kids got to be honorary lost boys getting off Peter PAn at 9:40am and then we won dream fast passes at Nemo getting on the ride just before 10:00 another day. I did meet someone who won FP's on Everest about 1:30. I was surprised because very other thing I heard was in the am. Someone won the castle just before 10:00 on BTMRR.

We won at Epcot in the afternoon...

Dream Mouse Ears exiting Gran Fiesta Tour in Mexico. It must have been around 2:00 pm on Monday, Sept. 1.

yeah...I have ears!:earboy2:

we won a private party after hours at the MK - it was just awesome - coming out of Mickey's house around 10:45 am

We have been for a total of 17 days and have never won a dream - my husband and daughter missed fastpasses last Fri. 19th at MK getting of Small World at about 10:00 am. Everyone else in their boat and the boat in front won them but they didn't. She is only two and it takes her awhile to walk up the ramp. They were around the bend and my husband asked "what about us, we were on the same boat" but they just shrugged and walked off.:confused3 We did however receive a few magical moments - honorary vikings on Norway ride we got our own boat and the same at Mexico's Donald Duck Boat (as my 2 year old calls it) Both were just me and my 2 year old daughter. Both of my girls were picked as Honorary Princesses before our lunch at CRT - that was really special - we got to go into the picture room with Cinderella all by ourselves and were introduced as guests of Cinderella for the day. It was neat. Other than my husband just missing the dream team the other day I personally have never seen the dream team give out dreams!!! It's so strange how some people win mulitple times and then theres me who has never even seen them!!!!

My DS and DD won Dream Fastpasses at the entrance to the Teacups on 4/1/07. It was early around 9:15 - 9:30 am.

I spent a week in WDW, and ran into the Dream Squad twice! Both were early in the morning, one in Animal Kingdom on the Pangani Forest Trail about 9:30 after a ride on Kilamanjaro Safari, which was a Dream Fast Pass and the other was about 9:15 in Magic Kingdom after the first riding of the Haunted Mansion, in the hall of the exit, which was a set of Dream Mickey Ears. What a treat! I was thrilled to get two dreams in one week.

We saw the dream team everywhere on our trip (9/16-9/20) we only won once but were very happy with that! We got dream lanyards and pins at about 930 coming off of Splash Mountain.

Last Fri, 9:15 at Thunder Mountain (dream FP's) and again at 9:30 same day at Haunted Mansion (dream FP's again)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter