What to eat at BOG

We LOVE the potato soup, it's delish!

What is potato leek soup? I thought about ordering it, but unsure if I'd like it. I like plain or cheesy potato soup. Do they serve it for dinner too? Two online menus show it for dinner, but the one on the Disney website does not.

What is potato leek soup? I thought about ordering it, but unsure if I'd like it. I like plain or cheesy potato soup. Do they serve it for dinner too? Two online menus show it for dinner, but the one on the Disney website does not.

It's just potato soup with leeks in it. I don't really know what leeks taste like outside of this soup lol. It's soooo good. And yes for dinner too. I like getting it for dinner because you can dip the yummy bread in it! So good!

It's just potato soup with leeks in it. I don't really know what leeks taste like outside of this soup lol. It's soooo good. And yes for dinner too. I like getting it for dinner because you can dip the yummy bread in it! So good!

Very recent reports say it had been replaced at dinner with a lobster bisque.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter