• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What will I get?

You will get a neat box with your membership documents. You will also get a DVC member tote bag. At least that was what they were giving when we became members earlier this year. It may have changed since then and they may be giving out something different.

Members that have joined more recently than us can confirm this.

You will get a neat box with your membership documents. You will also get a DVC member tote bag. At least that was what they were giving when we became members earlier this year. It may have changed since then and they may be giving out something different.

Members that have joined more recently than us can confirm this.

I got the same things when I bought in May. I was very impressed by the tote bag. It is one of the nicest that I have seen (particularly a free one -- ignoring of course all that I paid for DVC). Of course, now I have two of them :rotfl2: because I added on to my May purchase in the beginning of July.

Yes. We got the tote bag and box full of documents too. We purchased our membership just last month. Looks like that has remained consistent over the last few months.

Now, wouldn't it be nice if they would leave us some sort of special gift in our villa during our first trip "home?"

:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter