What Would Rather Be Doing?

lugnut33

DIS Veteran
So, you're slaving away at your desk, or working hard at home, but I know you'd rather be doing something else. I know you'd rather be at Disney World or Disneyland. So tell me, if you could transport yourself to either of those places, where would you end up and what would you be doing?

For me, I'd rather be at Epcot, entering the Test Track ride with my duaghters right at opening. We always love that ride. I can hear the whurrrr of the cars now.

Right now? Standing in line at Casey's, because I'm hungry and could totally go for some corn dog nuggets!

Having lunch at Pecos Bills..yea hungry..lol then we will head over to ride POC and then over to HM

stuck in a hotel in Kansas City right now and I would rather be at Magic Kingdom at the COP. After that I would love to do the buzzlightyear ride and then over to POTC. Oh yeah and get something to eat!

Well it is lunch time here and I going to heat up leftover mac n cheese so lunch somewhere in the World Showcase would be wonderful. Maybe some fish and chips.

Watching the opening show outside the train station at MK on the first morning of my vacation. "It's magic wrapped up in pixie dust!" It always makes me happy!!

Getting off the ME bus at POR and seeing the water taxi just arriving back from DTD; then I know I am home!:cool1:

Well...I AM at work now. :rolleyes1 But I'd love it to be the day before my departure and at home getting things ready for the trip the next day. The day before we leave it seems like I'm walking around in a cloud :cloud9: because I'm so excited! :banana:

Of course, since we're dreaming here, I'd be getting out of the car at the Contemporary and heading for a Magic Kingdom view room!! :woohoo:

Just 74 days to go!!!! It can't get here fast enough for me. :yay:

Taking that first Monorail trip around the MK resorts and getting that first glimpse of Cinderella Castle. And yes, saying the spiel :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter