What Would Rather Be Doing?

Right now it is lunch time! MMM? Brat and Brew in Germany or Bangers & Mashed with a Pint in the UK? :confused: Heck in a couple of months I'm gonna do both in one day during my trip!:woohoo:

Oh man.

I think if I could be anywhere on WDW property right now, I would be either:

Just checking into CBR
Sitting outside the AK gates waiting for it to open (in the sun...)
Sitting on Main Street waiting for the fireworks or Spectro to begin.
Digging in at Ohana

I sure do love that place. Only 650+ days until I get back..

I would rather be walking onto ME because I know that in about an hour or so we will be at POFQ where we can check in and I get to see our room and location for the first time....I absolutely love this feeling :goodvibes. Lucky for us, we will be able to do that in 7 days :cool1:

I would rather be getting on the tram that takes us from the gates off our plane to our baggage claim(I tell our daughter it's our 1st ride on vacation).

Or

I would rather be walking on to Spaceship Earth.

Or

I would rather be sitting down in one of the convertable at Sci-fi Dinner for a Cherry Coke and a burger.

Or

I would rather be walking on the Boardwalk past ESPN zone, to get back to our room to get in our bathing suits and hit the pool!

I would be walking out from riding Pirates and getting myself a Dole Whip!!!! ohhhh How I would love one right now..

I would be getting on the bus first thing in the morning, mug in hand on our way to rope drop somewhere. Oh I love that...the anticipation, the florida air, the music on the usually empty bus, the smiles on our faces. Hmmmmm. If I close my eyes I can almost imagine I am there.

I would be sitting in a rocker at Arusha Rock watching the giraffes, zebras et al, eating my choc chip croissant from The Mara.

I would be munching on a rice krispy mickey head, ears first, but now I'm curious, where does one get the Grand Marnies slush in Epcot???

*sigh* 34 more days and I'm "home" again :)

I would be munching on a rice krispy mickey head, ears first, but now I'm curious, where does one get the Grand Marnies slush in Epcot???

*sigh* 34 more days and I'm "home" again :)

Over in France. I believe there is a little kiosk just past the bridge that sells them.

I would be over in UK waiting for British invasion or in Canada waiting for Off Kilter. Of course I would either have a Moosehead or a Bass depending on which one I was waiting for.

I also would be leaving my contemporary suite with that great view and heading over to HS to ride the tower of terror:scared1:

I would be watching Mickey's Philharmagic right now! I just love that attraction! Which is exactly what I will be doing in 25 more days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter