• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

whats going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickens native

Earning My Ears
Just got on the boards today and am trying to understand what is going on with the master and the cupcakes has everyone gone crazy please tell me why :dance3:

whatever do you mean?? Nothing to see here :rolleyes1

Just trying to keep up haven't been here in a while trying to get ready for trip in april any fiends going to be there the end of april :surfweb:

Lorna he knows what he is saying. that is my hubby. I think he is just being snarky :lmao: As for IMO this is the best board I have ever been on. Y'all are some of the best people I know and I havent even gotten to meet you yet, But we will. How this could have gotten this out of control is beyond me. :scared1: I just threw away a bag of apples and it's true one apple can spoil the whole bag. I love all the real fiends on this board. Thank you for all of the valuable information you have given us.

I am gonna miss all the snarky regulars on this board, it just won't be the same:sad1:

I will try to keep up all the relationships that I have forged here:sad1:and they are many

It will be a lonely place:sad1:

Information will be doled out by people who are neither fiends or :sad1: I can't say it:sad1:I'm too upset

As we scatter to the four winds I wish luck to the new posters who won't have the opportunity to experiance the brotherhood :grouphug:that we have enjoyed for so long:sad1:

So as I say good bye:sad1: cupcake I know it will be a better place without the fiends:sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1:

I am gonna miss all the snarky regulars on this board, it just won't be the same:sad1:

I will try to keep up all the relationships that I have forged here:sad1:and they are many

It will be a lonely place:sad1:

Information will be doled out by people who are neither fiends or :sad1: I can't say it:sad1:I'm too upset

As we scatter to the four winds I wish luck to the new posters who won't have the opportunity to experiance the brotherhood :grouphug:that we have enjoyed for so long:sad1:

So as I say good bye:sad1: cupcake I know it will be a better place without the fiends:sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1:

Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, now theres no need for the "good bye cruel world" letter,,,life can't be all that bad,,just think of all the wonderful things you have to live for, your family, your health,(okay,maybe not your health), BUT you still have lots of other things, like fishing ! DON'T DO IT BOBBY !! PLEASE !! WE ALL LOVE YOU MAN !!

wait, were you talk'n bout off'n yourself ??? No ???
Okay, then grow a pair and stick it out with the rest of us real men !! And real,,aaa,,women,,and what ever they stick out.

Ok Frank :sad1: I'll I'll try :sad1: but it's so :sad1: Haaaarrrrdddddddddd

seems all I have to live for is is :sad1: fishingggggggg :sad1: ggggggg

the fort will never :sad1: be the ssssaaaaammmmmmeeeeeeee :sad1: without the Fiendssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :sad1:

P.S. I'd never off myself, I have too many people to drive nutz yet on my list

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter