whats going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got on the boards today and am trying to understand what is going on with the master and the cupcakes has everyone gone crazy please tell me why :dance3:

I know what you mean! Once again, I snooze, I lose. I have no idea what the problem is, but I certainly hope one "character" doesn't change the makeup of this forum. You "old-timers" (no offense, you know what I mean) are the core of what makes this a great forum. Real people, real conversation..don't let it change!:hug:

I am new and have no idea or dont want to know whats going on. But I do know the importance of having veterans in any group. With this being said, this is a free country, start a new group/board and make it better. Just sayin :idea: .

HEY!!!! Don't bail on us now..........it's not ovah til I sing!!! :thumbsup2

What happened to the regular moderator for this section? When you get someone in power that doesn't know "who's who in the zoo" it gets hard to discern who is causing more trouble.

When we get a new rookie it always takes awhile before they figure out which bad guys are really dangerous, and which bad guys just want to SOUND dangerous. You can waste alot of time and energy stirring up the wrong bunch of natives during the learning curve.

It's always tough training in a new boss too.

6 DAYS!

I am gonna miss all the snarky regulars on this board, it just won't be the same:sad1:

I will try to keep up all the relationships that I have forged here:sad1:and they are many

It will be a lonely place:sad1:

Information will be doled out by people who are neither fiends or :sad1: I can't say it:sad1:I'm too upset

As we scatter to the four winds I wish luck to the new posters who won't have the opportunity to experiance the brotherhood :grouphug:that we have enjoyed for so long:sad1:

So as I say good bye:sad1: cupcake I know it will be a better place without the fiends:sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1:

I just read this and u made me cry, but we will never loose touch with u Bob,

Holy cow..... who got their knickers twisted? What's happened here?? Even Pete said on a podcast that he couldn't *believe* the whole atmosphere of community that we have on the camping boards..... what in the world is going on???

Fat+Lady+sings.jpg

Holy cow..... who got their knickers twisted? What's happened here?? Even Pete said on a podcast that he couldn't *believe* the whole atmosphere of community that we have on the camping boards..... what in the world is going on???

popcorn:: Hey really we're on the podcast now, do tell us all the juicy details. Your our offical spy now...report back your findings!! :magnify:

Yes, I want to know too. I missed the whole thing. I love reading this board - I don't want any of the regulars to go away. This is my entertainment while DH plays the PS3.

you aren't the fat lady.

HEY!!! Who you calling a lady!!!

Does this mean we're famous? 'Cuz I REALLY don't be needin no papparazzi snappin unauthorized pics of me while I get my hair did or sumthin.

I was the fat lady.

Key word ~ WAS :thumbsup2 Have I mentioned that you rook mahveluss?

Uh oh, I think Monique has BRD's "chicken ****ie" envy :lmao:

(can I say "****ie"?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter