What's Happened?

Nothing, Shan..NOTHING AT ALL wrong with being a fairy :wizard:
Although..I admit, I am envious of the attire you have. :rolleyes:
My attire consists of a pair of sweat pants and a bottle of Tide. :cutie:
In my house I'm known as the underwear fairy.:laundy:

So John, if you "want" to be a fairy...I will support you in your,...umm..in your...ahh....heck.. lets just say if you need to borrow a cup of detergent..I'm there for ya! :hug:

:rotfl:

:rolleyes1Dare I say it....:confused: Shan.. I don't want to embarass you, :hug: however..you do appear to be tagless in the your photo.:blush:
The official uniform code dictates that your wings are also flyin' a little low. Gotta lift those babies up off the butt.

:rotfl:

You see John..:confused3 it's not so easy being a fairy. Work..work..work...:headache:

we are going down to disney feb 23 thru the 3rd, we are going for the espn weekend.

I quit posting because everytime I say something I seem to get into trouble and all kinds of stuff gets said.
I just know that you have to pick your fiends wisley. lesson learned!
You know when your on here and at disney, you don't think about getting into trouble about what you say and do because we are suppose to be adults and friends and have a good time, so I do, I should'nt have to be monitored on what I say but especially when someone says something that wasn't meet to hurt or get anyone into trouble. I'm not that type of person and if you really know me you know that. I miss my friends on these boards or at least the ones that I thought were my friends but I'm slowly learning who to trust and who not too. i have meet alot of people thru this board and I like some and some I don't. I also know alot of people don't like me and that's fine, I don't care. I have meet people on here that will be my friends for a lifetime and in todays world that's does require pixie dust.

I know that I annoying, and I talk to much, but not anymore than anyone else on these boards. But If you want to be my friend be my friend.

And what's WRONG with being a fairy?...

dmb7lc.jpg

ShantaClausSm.png

I hope your not Scottish Shan-man.:rolleyes1

What happened? This thread was so interesting last week and know nothing....:confused3 Oh I see you guys have moved on to the RC thread lol!

There's a river country thread? Why was I not informed we were going there, you just don't love me any more!!!

There's a river country thread? Why was I not informed we were going there, you just don't love me any more!!!

John, there was a poll over the weekend on whether you would rather go to River Country or Typhone Logone. Since Disney seems to be offering discounted tickets to RC that was the winner.

There was also one vote for Blizerd Biotch. We were very disaponed in that person.

John, there was a poll over the weekend on whether you would rather go to River Country or Typhone Logone. Since Disney seems to be offering discounted tickets to RC that was the winner.

There was also one vote for Blizerd Biotch. We were very disaponed in that person.

:lmao: You ain't right.

They're not interested in us. They just want to have a picnic and let their kids ride their bikes around the loops.

The one and only thread that got me riled up :rotfl::rotfl:

(Sorry I'm a little behind on this one)

I didn't really move. I had so many fans swarming me I put that on there so they would think I moved, and I could walk outside without being crowded for autographs. I'm really in Reno, but don't tell my wife. ;)

I didn't really move. I had so many fans swarming me I put that on there so they would think I moved, and I could walk outside without being crowded for autographs. I'm really in Reno, but don't tell my wife. ;)

Ahhhhh....the old "Legend in his own mind" thingy, eh? And sorry....I let the Reno thingy slip when I talked to your honey on the phone this morning. She was okay with it though as Pablo was at your house around 9am doing a little housekeeping task! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter