Whats the best way....

David&Danielle

Earning My Ears
to get to IOA from BWV? We would like to take a day and go check out U.S. I had to ask here since I can't get a response at Universal forum.

Leaving in 4 days for 10th anniversary....no kids...woohoo.:bounce: :pinkbounc :)

Depending upon the number of people in your group, you may want to try Mears. They'll pick you up at the hotel in the morning. When you're done for the day, you call them about 90 minutes before you want to return. Last year it was $10 RT to IoA. This year it was $12 RT to Sea World.

I-4 east bound to exit 30A will take you directly to IOA. Check out Margaritaville in Citywalk!!!You can get to I-4 easiest by going around Downtown Disney and through the Hotel Section. you will come to a light ( the area is called Crossroads) make a right and I-4 is a couple hundred yards ahead.

Sorry...I forgot to mention that we are not renting a car. It's just my DW and I.

I made a reservation for Marley's. Do you recommend Margaritaville for dinner instead?

If you want a special dinner for your anniversary, try to get into Emriel's in Citywalk. You will NOT be disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter