What's Up With VMK -GAME BACK UP!! 6/30/07

Is this happening to you!?!?

• Once In A While.....

• Yes!

• No

• Every time they make a newsletter, yes.

Results are only viewable after voting.

delicious

I was princesstinytina on vmk but I am Mystery-Red
It figures, I have not been able to get on much this week and finally a day that I can VMK won't let me lol

This site is temporarily too busy to process your request. Please try again later.

Ok, this is what I have been getting. :confused3

Yep. Having the same problem.

I guess VMK doesn't want to wake up yet.:confused3

This site is temporarily too busy to process your request. Please try again later.

Ok, this is what I have been getting. :confused3

That would be .com etiquette for "our server is down and not accessiable at this time!"

It appears that most of the servers for Disney are affected. I tried to log into my account on DisneyWorld.com and I get the "server too busy" error there as well.

The park is almost empty, not even enough players to start a fireworks game. So I have been playing pirates since opening.

now instead of giving me the silly message it just keeps bringing the log in page up and when i click to log in it doesn't bring up the black screen it brings up the log in page again

:confused3 I don't know either. I've been trying since it opened at 10. At first I got the server thing then I got to the log in page, I've tried logging in but then it doesn't do anything, just goes back into the log in page.

I'll join the card game.
Got any 6's?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter