What's Up With VMK -GAME BACK UP!! 6/30/07

Is this happening to you!?!?

• Once In A While.....

• Yes!

• No

• Every time they make a newsletter, yes.

Results are only viewable after voting.
vmk please please please please let us in (or at least me) jk :rotfl:

lol sister, you know very well that if they let anyone on it won't be you :P :rotfl2: oh... it probably won't be me either :sad:

~Pirateears
*like Pirate and Ears, you know... pirate: ARG!
(See how bored i get when VMK isn't open)
-Hey SkippyPaul i am up for a game of gold fish!

Does anyone else out there find it funny (or perhaps a bit sad) that there are 8 pages and 6 hours worth of posts about not being able to sign on to a computer game?

Hooked? Nah... no one around here. :rotfl:

To answer a few questions:
Yes, it's happened before.
No, not for this long.
Yes, it appears to be Disney-wide.
No, it has absolutely nothing to do with CMs at the parks.
Yes, I am sure they know.
No, historically speaking they will not run the quest again, although it has happened once.
Yes, it is the last day of the month to shop.

oh, and UNO!

YAY! I'm in, I'm in. :banana: Does happy dance. I think I just invented a happy dance :lmao: Haha that's a cute smiley!

Beats me... eh but i won't be responding no more... i am going out for Dinner ^-^, but we will probably end up at Red Lobster, macaroni grill, or olive garden... because we always go to those places... silly parents... don't like change

bring me some "tour of Italy" if u go to olive garden

Well, I was right... we ended up going to applebees, my mom got her salad, and my dad got his dessert... and i got overly way too full... oh well..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter