What's Up With VMK -GAME BACK UP!! 6/30/07

Is this happening to you!?!?

• Once In A While.....

• Yes!

• No

• Every time they make a newsletter, yes.

Results are only viewable after voting.
this is the longest it has been down since I started at thanksgiving.
maybe they are cleaning out all the bad elements. lol like bay.be and taken and scammers lol

Well that would explain why you dear sister cannot log in, now why can't I? :lmao:

I started just after Thanksgiving myself and I think I remember one weekend it was down for quite a few hours....... Not a whole day though if I remember correctly. This will be interesting.

Waaa.....I want my VMK!
:scared:

Well, I think it's great! Now people will actually have to get off there butts and do something! It's summer go outside!!

I just cleaned all of my drawers and got rid of a bunch of clothes... yay!

Well, I think it's great! Now people will actually have to get off there butts and do something! It's summer go outside!!

I just cleaned all of my drawers and got rid of a bunch of clothes... yay!

No! I don't have time for that. I have no life. VMK takes up my day lol. Oh and the DIS Boards.

But I can do virtual workout. :yay: Woo Woo Woo. One, Two, One, Two. :laundy: I can do some laundry. -smells- Mmm. Tide. :banana: I can do some of this haha. :teacher: I can learn some stuff since I'm out of school. :artist: I could learn to paint too! I'm the next Picasso. :charac2: Oh, then I will practice my violin.

But I wouldn't REALLY do all of this. VMK is more fun.

No! I don't have time for that. I have no life. VMK takes up my day lol. Oh and the DIS Boards.

But I can do virtual workout. :yay: Woo Woo Woo. One, Two, One, Two. :laundy: I can do some laundry. -smells- Mmm. Tide. :banana: I can do some of this haha. :teacher: I can learn some stuff since I'm out of school. :artist: I could learn to paint too! I'm the next Picasso. :charac2: Oh, then I will practice my violin.

But I wouldn't REALLY do all of this. VMK is more fun.

Haha, yeah maybe I can take a nap, a shower, and go to the pool. Or something while VMK is still not on. Or I can go to toontown! YES :D

:happytv: :happytv: :happytv: I know this is supposed to be about VMK but considering it's down......

Anyone seen any good movies lately?

Ok Pay, my girlfriend, then why oh why is your green light still on, missy? ;)

Haha. There we go! I think we all of something to admit. I'll be first.

I'm Disney.Ears ... and I'm a VMK/DIS Board addict.

Funfly.... I played a few pirate games against you (I think) yesterday. Do you have the same VMK name as here?

yep same here as there....yesterday? oh oh, was having a bad bad day then...lol
what is your title there? same as here?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter