what's your must eat at restaurant?

If someone mentions Backlot Express it’s time to lock the thread.
LOL, I'll mention it, but not for the regular meals. We LOVE the Wookie Cookie from there! It's like an oatmeal cream pie type of dessert and my DH has to have it every time.

We always do Ohana and Sci Fi. We did Sci Fi for the first time on our honeymoon almost 19 years ago. We generally always get the burgers and I love Disney Onion rings.

LOL, I'll mention it, but not for the regular meals. We LOVE the Wookie Cookie from there! It's like an oatmeal cream pie type of dessert and my DH has to have it every time.

We always do Ohana and Sci Fi. We did Sci Fi for the first time on our honeymoon almost 19 years ago. We generally always get the burgers and I love Disney Onion rings.
Oh, Moderator! :laughing:

Via Napoli, can't believe I didn't think to type that out until I saw others mention it.

Nomad Lounge is our absolute favourite (if you take out all the character meals our girls love!) followed by Jiko.
We also really enjoyed Wine Bar George in DS last visit as it felt like a night out rather than just eating.

Boma for breakfast, Via Napoli for lunch. Sigh. Wish I had some of that Via Napoli pizza for today's lunch!

Via Napoli (DH favorite), Sebastian's Bistro (my favorite), Yak & Yeti (both love food, service and atmosphere)

It’s actually a bit underrated. Definitely not in the “must eat” category but it’s not bad for basic counter service. I usually get a salad which is nice and fresh.

It’s actually a bit underrated. Definitely not in the “must eat” category but it’s not bad for basic counter service. I usually get a salad which is nice and fresh.
plus it has a boatload of indoor and outdoor seating, nice bathrooms etc, centrally located.

Liberty Tree Tavern and Garden Grill for breakfast. I really missed the GG on my last two trips since it’s still not serving breakfast.

plus it has a boatload of indoor and outdoor seating, nice bathrooms etc, centrally located.
Bless the CM's who let me sit in there and cool off before they opened, one day in August. It was 10:30am, 90 degrees, and an air conditioned oasis in that moment. Lol

Favorite restaurant though? My track record says 'Ohana, but its no longer my favorite.
Honestly? Probably Tusker House. Great food and character interactions, but I haven't been in a few years.
I also tend to really enjoy Kona Cafe and GF Cafe, especially for brunch. Mmmmm.

We like to mix it up but a few of our must dos are Skipper Canteen, Boathouse, and Il Mulino. Also Crystal Palace BF now that it’s back open.

Kona Cafe - I gotta have my Tonga Toast - it’s an absolute MUST!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter