what's your must eat at restaurant?

Nomad Lounge is our absolute favourite (if you take out all the character meals our girls love!) followed by Jiko.
We also really enjoyed Wine Bar George in DS last visit as it felt like a night out rather than just eating.
Is it hard to get in nomad lounge? Any tips would be appreciated

Damn, so i tried to make a post/poll, but it only allows for 10 options.
Maybe we can make a different poll for each park or resort area.? (just use the top 10 places already posted here... if someone feels like doing a tally. ;) )

‘Ohana breakfast on the trips my kids take.

Tony’s when I’m with other family members. I know Tony’s gets its knocks here, but never had a bad meal there. It’s not authentic but as it’s theme park food, I don’t expect it to be…and I’m fine with Olive Garden level. We just love the atmosphere and the memories.

It’s been the same since I was a kid. My family and I have to eat at Cosmic Rays. No exceptions!

@gmi3804, coming in a little late, but with an emphatic "Yes!" to how great M. T. Wallet is at Whispering Canyon. She was our waitress when we first visited WDW 24 years ago, and she is unforgettable!

Prior to our recent trip, these used to be our must: Brown Derby, Ohana, Nomad, Homecomin, Polite 🐷.

We tried some new restaurant so it has changed a little bit, and I added these to my list: Steakhouse 71, Sanaa.

We removed Ohana from our must because it is not nearly as good as it used to be. We have been going there for many years and this last dinner was by far the most disappointing meal during our entire trip, so we won't be going back unless things change.

HBD Lounge was our absolute favorite UNTIL they took the amazing burger off the menu. We won't go back unless they bring it back!

Our must-do every trip places are probably Sci-Fi, The Plaza, and Via Napoli.

Satuli Canteen
Ronto Roasters
Boulangerie-patisserie in France/Epcot
Earl of Sandwich

Many others we do frequently, Boma, Skipper Canteen, .... but not every trip

Last edited:
Chef Mickey's for sentimental reasons. My wife & I stayed at the Contemporary on our honeymoon & it is our tradition to eat there every trip. I toyed with the idea of skipping it last trip & my kids wouldn't allow it.

Via Napoli has become another restaurant we must eat at every trip.

I forgot to ad Earl of Sandwich. We always got amazing sandwiches and at a good reasonable price.

But I heard that Earl of Sandwich was leaving Disney Springs! Is that true? I hope not because it was our go to place at DS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter