Wheel Chair delivery

shawnh199

DIS Veteran
We are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter and need to rent a wheel chair. Are there any companies that are able to leave the wheel chair at guest services or do they all require you to be there to meet them.

ScooterBug is the only vendor allowed to use Bell Services at the WDW resorts. All other vendors will arrange to meet you in-person.
We used Gold Mobility the first time I had to rent a wheelchair for mom, they were so busy that they made the delivery to ASMo 3 hours after we arrived and we had to accept deliver in person so we couldn't do anything but wait. They did text the update though. We used Scooterbug this time and it was flawless. Wheelchair was at bell services when we arrived and we dropped it off the night before we left. Both are good, but I would use Scooterbug again due to not having to be there in person.

I think personally Scooter bug would be fine for a wheelchair rental. What could possibly go wrong with a wheelchair.

I would never rent a motorized Mobility scooter from anyone but Gold Mobility. The condition of the rentals and longevity the battery life with Gold Mobility out preforms any of the scooter rental companies hands down over all the other companies we've used over 15 years. They are always waiting for us as we arrive and depart the resort. Gold is the only company that we have never had a mechanical issue, or battery life issue with in all our years of renting scooters at WDW.

They are always waiting for us as we arrive and depart the resort.
Many people had that experience. Gold has a lot of Disney customers. It is not fair or reasonable to assume Gold will have a rep waiting for every customer.

Last trip, staying at POFQ we got a call the night before asking if we want a 1030 or 1130 delivery. We said 1130. Got to resort early, called and got 1030 delivery
Reasonable policy.

I wouldn't be surprised if a driver is assigned a group of resorts and makes a loop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter