When Everyone is going to Disneyland Resort Paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there.

Can you post me up please..... now have booked.

PrincessMummy (plus the 2 princesses obviously)
Kyriad 19th-21st december.

Thanks

SO excited!

14th feb till the 17th :banana:

I am literally soooo excited haha, we are staying at santa fe..I wanted to stay somewhere else but when we heard it was cars themed it wouldve broken my sons heart if he couldnt have stayed there!

13-15th December at the Cheyenne

I finally convinced my boyfriend to go! / booked it on our anniversary while he wasn't here XD

Just decided to hop back for a quick weekend break at DLRP, Oct 7 - 9. Staying at the Parks and Suites Prestige Val d'Europe. :woohoo:

30th Nov- 4th Dec sequoia lodge and cant wait!
Going with Hubby and our Birthday princess who will be 4 on the 3rd Dec.:cheer2:

2nd - 8th January 2012 Sequoia Lodge

Can´t wait to go back "home"....:santa:

:wizard:

Thorsten

For a number of reasons we'd been procrastinating over our November trip and now circumstances have forced my hand and we are definately cancelling ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... because we have been invited to a Birthday party at DLP in January:dance3:
No way would I want to miss Jack's (my nephew) first Disney trip and just as importantly his 5th :cake:
Think it'll be around the 22nd January and as we're accompanying a massive Cars fan, I think we may be going back to Santa Fe. :goodvibes

As I was reading your post I was feeling very sad on your behalf ..... then I got to the next bit and :banana: :banana: :banana: that's one invitation you couldn't possibly refuse! :yay:

I've removed the old dates - did you want the new ones put in or do you want to wait until it's booked?

:tinker:We are off to the magic from 25th-28th October, we are staying at the Disneyland Hotel if any one wants to say 'hi' (or avoid us like the plague:rotfl:).
I think I'm more excited than DD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter