When Everyone is going to Disneyland Resort Paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just booked the Newport, Admiral Floor, from the 14th to the 18th of July! It will be our first time with our baby boy, who will be 11 months old then! We are a bit scared at how he'll take it, but very very excited!!!
ElenaP from Italy

Our oldest DD was 15 months when we first went. We were on Peter Pan; which she adored, a number of times. :goodvibes If you follow your little boy's lead regarding what he is happy with, you will have a lovely time.
You will probably see lots more of the detail as you take your time and postpone time on the coasters for future trips :)

Reid

Thanks! No problem for the coasters: we both suffer heights too much for doing them... the only one we like is Thunder Mountain, and we can wait for a few years to do it again :-)

Yes and videos! There will be the 14th july fireworks and Wishes on the 16th. :goodvibes

And the 17th is the 50th anniversary of DLR date! I really hope there is something planned for that day :-)
ElenaP

ElenaP, a very warm welcome to the DisBoards! I am so sorry to have not picked this up before! I will add you to our holiday list!

I will get the list updated for Raptor & Essexeeyore too :)

I've now booked our trip from 27 to 31 July. We're coming directly from Australia so we will probably be jetlagged but at least it will be summer there! We are travelling with a 6 year old and a 9 month old baby. We are hoping that some friends who live in Holland will be able to make it across to join us.

We've been to Disneyland Paris before in 2003 but it was winter and several attractions were closed (but the beautiful Xmas setting with "snow" was lovely - it's probably the only snow that my boys will see LOL). We also have more time this trip and I now know NOT to take ds on the Snow White ride first as the last time it really scared him and he wouldn't go on any other inside ride, not even Peter Pan :(

Yipee! :bounce:
Flybe have realeased there winter timetable and Paris is still a destination!!
So another trip for me and DW at christmas!
We will be going in December, probably week begining the 19th for 3 nights.
Can't wait!
:banana:

Hi Just booked for CHristmas season. Yipee :cheer2: Going Nov 26-Dec 2. First 2 nights room only at HI-planning on taking train into Paris as have never seen before, remaining 4 nights will be spent at the glorious DLH! I'm so excited, can't wait to see it all during the Christmas season and am wondering what the DLH will be like!!! :Pinkbounc

Bit late I know (only just noticed this thread), but I am off tomorrow for my first trip to DLP (visited WDW in Florida about 6 years ago). This time we have 2 children with us! Staying 2 nights at the Holiday Inn. Not sure who's more excited my daugther or me!!

Simon

We will be going from the 3rd to the 9th of december . :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
We finally booked with the holiday inn
Not really what I wanted but for the four of us the hotel and breakfast was 550 euros I already have an ap, my husband probably doesnt need more than 2 day pass and we will buy AP tickets for the children. :grouphug:
All I need to do is find flights
Nikki

Hi all thanks to darling boyf I will now be at DLRP from 31st dec to 2nd Jan this year!!!

Miffy,
We've got our dates set! In the words of Homer Simpson- WOO HOO!
May 9-11, 2006 Disneyland Hotel.
Thanks!
Boo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter