When Everyone is going to Disneyland Resort Paris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay,,just booked our next one for 11th january 2006 at the hotel cheyenne,,been reading these forums for months now and decided its about time i did a post,,,hello every one :earsgirl:

cheers,,,this is a fab site,,,sooooooo much info,,cant wait to go back,feel like theres so much i missed in jan from what all you guys have chatted about :earsgirl:

Welcome to DIS dizzy*wizzy. If you have any questions the best bet is to start a new thread. :)

Reid

::MinnieMo Myself , my DD (ALMOST 3) :Pinkbounc and DH :earsboy: are off to SEq lodge from 20 -24th Sep

Can't wait :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :wizard:

Thnaks for all help and tips :grouphug: :cloud9:
Angela

My partner and I have just booked to go to DLRP for the first weekend in December at the Newport Bay Club. We are very excited! Got lots of questions to ask to expect to see me starting threads very soon! :Pinkbounc :cool1: :cheer2:

Ooh yay, my trip can be added to the post now, if it's not too much trouble! :D

Myself, parents and sister are going on the 18th-22nd December at Sequoia Lodge! :)

This Wednesday 14th Sep for 4 days. Newport Bay with partner in tow, thanks to you guys will bve checking out the secrets and making this my best visit yet.

Yeah, We have finally booked:

31st March 4nights/5days at the Hotel Cheyenne!! :goodvibes

I am just so excited - I don't even mind that we can't try a different hotel [lack of single/bunk beds]......we're going and thats all that matters........yippee!!

Even DD [17] and DS [15] are coming, so we will be seven in total - Me, DH, DD [17], DS[15], DD[13], DS [11], DS [7], and my niece and her husband are going to try and come as are my brother and his wife..........yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!!!! :love:

Anyone else thinking of going then? There are some pretty good deals for the 31st March - don't know why it should be cheaper as 30th March or 1st April - check the new price guide, and you'll see what I mean!!!

Now if I can just figure out how to do one of those tickers............... :confused3

In a few weeks I am going to Disneyland Paris. It's my first trip....on Halloween I am very exciting!!! It's always the same :teeth:

Hi Disney Nutter. You have joined good company here on the DLP Disboards.
You'll have a lovely time going in Christmas season. :goodvibes
Any questions just start a new thread. Have fun planning :)

Reid

Cyrano said:
Hi Disney Nutter. You have joined good company here on the DLP Disboards.
You'll have a lovely time going in Christmas season. :goodvibes
Any questions just start a new thread. Have fun planning :)

Reid

Thanks for the welcome this will be my second year at DLP for christmas was also there last year and it was amzing. really looking forward to it.

Well, it's a bit early to say conclusively yet but the plan is September 2006 at the Disneyland Hotel.

(pending the ability to raise the money to fly from Australia to Europe in 11 months time).

As it stands, the idea is to go to London and Paris with a potential stopover in Hong Kong (hey, guess what they have there...). We want to then spend a couple of our Paris days actualyl staying in or near the park.

It will be with my girlfriend for our 6th anniversary (we spent our 5th in Disneyland, Calif.). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter