When is Epcot going to add more countries?

Trissy

Indiana is where I live, but Michigan is my home
There's plenty of room for at least 2 more, what are they waiting for? What would you like to see?

there's room for a lot more than just 2.

whenever there's enough interest on the part of the potential sponsors.

Seen as the countries are funded by the country themselves and not Disney I guess it would depend on the intrest of that particular country. Personally I would love to see Egypt (a big pyramid with a sphynx) and Australia (a replica Uluru and a Sydney harbour bridge would be cool!!)

just to clarify, the pavilions are partially funded by corporate sponsors in their respective countries, not the country/government itself with exception to Morocco.

Disney does share in the cost of the pavilion but for various reasons won't discuss just how much.

I'd like to see Belgium. A nice little pub with Belgian beers (not Stella), fine chocolates, mussels......definitely Belgium.

It would be nice if they beefed up some of the pavillions they already have. Italy is a snooze as is Germany.

I would love to see a Soarin' over Italy ride. I would be awesome and help siphon the hoards away from FW's Soarin'.

But to the original question, I agree with those who have posted about Australia (Opera House, Uluru, naturalist's museum), Egypt (Pyramids, Sphinz, antiquities museum), and India (Taj Mahal, the Pink city of Jaiphur, the Golden temple of Amritsar)

heck, they could do a Soarin' for Australia and India too while they were at it.

My first choice would be India too, but I love the sounds of all the countries suggested too!

A Brazil pavillion would probably be a good draw.
+1 for Australia!

Ciao!

Curt

I think Brazil might be cool, or something else from South America....there aren't any countries from South America, I don't think...I could be wrong though....?

I would like to say Ireland, but I guess with the UK already there that would be out of the question....

It would be nice if they beefed up some of the pavillions they already have. Italy is a snooze as is Germany.

I would love to see a Soarin' over Italy ride. I would be awesome and help siphon the hoards away from FW's Soarin'.

But to the original question, I agree with those who have posted about Australia (Opera House, Uluru, naturalist's museum), Egypt (Pyramids, Sphinz, antiquities museum), and India (Taj Mahal, the Pink city of Jaiphur, the Golden temple of Amritsar)

heck, they could do a Soarin' for Australia and India too while they were at it.

If you look at Epcot in Google Earth, you can see that the building for Soarin' is actually behind Canada. So you could 'move' Soarin to Canada or the UK and only have to move the queue line. (Okay, so it would be a bit more complicated for the UK since the 'World Showplace' is now in the way, but it is not beyond the realms of possibility).

I would like Australia as well!
something from down under :goodvibes

What I think would be REALLY cool is to do a Soarin type ride for each country! Wouldn't it be cool to do a film from each country?

As popular as Soarin is... and its not the most expensive ride ever made! I think it would boost the popularity of each of the lands

I think Austrailia/New Zealand would be a neat pavilion.

I'd love to see Spain.

Brazil/Chile would make a neat pavilion as well.

Oooo Russia??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter