When is Epcot going to add more countries?

This isn't an answer to your question, more of a commentary, but although it is an amazing place and a place I love, I feel like Epcot has stagnated. Since the WS was built, how many countries have been added? I can only think of Norway, but maybe some others were added early on. Regardless, they haven't added a new country in about 20 years, right?
FW has done better, but its evolution is just barely satisfactory in my opinion. Obviously Soarin and Mission Space were added recently, which are both excellent attractions (ok, I still haven't made it to soarin, but I'll take everybody's word for it). I guess a big problem I have with FW is Test Track - I think it stinks. I'm amazed that people like that ride. The changes to Journey into imagination didn't make anybody happy. They just shut down Horizons, right, they didn't replace it with anything? And what is the status of the Land? Do they still have the boatride, or has that been replaced by anything?
And the World of Motion - what happened to that? Was it changed or was it replaced by Test Track? Maybe that's why I hate Test Track.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that Epcot Center was a brilliant, daring, revolutionary park when it opened 25 years ago., but I don't feel like it has evolved very well over the years.

I think Australia should be in AK. They should definitley add a Greece/Rome, Egypt, Russia, Israel, and a Brazil/Argentina. I think they should add a Mulan ride to China, Pinocchio to Germany, Mary Poppins to England, etc. It would be a way to attract more kids to World Showcase. Another thing that could be added is a good old fashion American rollercoaster to American Adventure. These are all ideas I think would totally up Epcot in rankings :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

I think Australia should be in AK. They should definitley add a Greece/Rome, Egypt, Russia, Israel, and a Brazil/Argentina. I think they should add a Mulan ride to China, Pinocchio to Germany, Mary Poppins to England, etc. It would be a way to attract more kids to World Showcase. Another thing that could be added is a good old fashion American rollercoaster to American Adventure. This are all ideas I think would totally up Epcot in rankings :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

sounds great, where do we sign up? :worship:

Ireland....they need a little replica Blarney Castle and Blarney Stone to kiss :)
haha....although with the bug going around in WDW I doubt anyone would want to kiss it now.

Australia would be fun.

india would be awesome, im sure it would be really popular, but it is already somewhat represented in AK. epcot is totally devoid of any representation of africa (but its in AK already and AK lodge), eastern europe (russia!) and south america. brazil would be really cool and popular (did you know that the "it's a small world" dolls were based on mary blair's drawings from when she went to brazil?) i think egypt would be too similar to morocco.

so i guess my votes are: india, russia, and brazil i think these countries are so colorful and would be great additions to epcot to compliment what is already there and the restaurants would be really popular, too (well, maybe not russia so much).

This isn't an answer to your question, more of a commentary, but although it is an amazing place and a place I love, I feel like Epcot has stagnated. Since the WS was built, how many countries have been added? I can only think of Norway, but maybe some others were added early on. Regardless, they haven't added a new country in about 20 years, right?
FW has done better, but its evolution is just barely satisfactory in my opinion. Obviously Soarin and Mission Space were added recently, which are both excellent attractions (ok, I still haven't made it to soarin, but I'll take everybody's word for it). I guess a big problem I have with FW is Test Track - I think it stinks. I'm amazed that people like that ride. The changes to Journey into imagination didn't make anybody happy. They just shut down Horizons, right, they didn't replace it with anything? And what is the status of the Land? Do they still have the boatride, or has that been replaced by anything?
And the World of Motion - what happened to that? Was it changed or was it replaced by Test Track? Maybe that's why I hate Test Track.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that Epcot Center was a brilliant, daring, revolutionary park when it opened 25 years ago., but I don't feel like it has evolved very well over the years.

I love Test Track. On of our favs. I love Soarin'. I like the new Journey into Imagination changes, too. I skip Mission Space. Did it once and that was enough for me.

I agree that Epcot needs something else, and it probably should come from the World Showcase. Ireland/Scotland/Wales?

india would be awesome, im sure it would be really popular, but it is already somewhat represented in AK. epcot is totally devoid of any representation of africa (but its in AK already and AK lodge), eastern europe (russia!) and south america. brazil would be really cool and popular (did you know that the "it's a small world" dolls were based on mary blair's drawings from when she went to brazil?) i think egypt would be too similar to morocco.

so i guess my votes are: india, russia, and brazil i think these countries are so colorful and would be great additions to epcot to compliment what is already there and the restaurants would be really popular, too (well, maybe not russia so much).

What, does the outpost not do it for you? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter