When was the last time......a continuation

I should remember...it hurt....must have been last summer on the Oregon beach...I can't recall any kids here in Yuma to throw a ball.

When was the last time a frisbee was stuck on the roof?

Last week

when was the last time you decided arguing wasn’t worth your time or energy?

today.....usually with grand kids, easier to make them sit or go to their rooms

When was the last time you had a meal delivered to your home?

yesterday.....ground owls make a lot of noise

When was the last time you went to an airport?

winter of 2018...wife was called to help re arrange a beauty school in Portland..Yuma airport....spoiling me easy.

when was the last time fighter jet flew overhead?

no idea......don't pay attention to what is flying over.

When was the last time you had roast beef?

sometime in july....I was on my own in August....and been eating lite upon return from Oregon

When was the last time you watched a hockey game?

October of 2017, just moved into first property, Oct that year was cool, not like now, so found some used canvas at goodwill and added abstract designs to the painting on the used canvas....then auctions started showing up and away I went to antique heaven....which fell from the sky this last week of september.

when was the last time you looked at a scrapbook?

working on one now, so a day or so ago

When was the last time you took a picture of a family member?

I don't believe in photographs....so many estate sales, so many boxes of " who is that?. so I do scenery photos. August tons of photos of sister yard, but none of brother in law.....oh wait...I went golf cart riding one morning...kept a photo of him on green...but no photos of family visited. My scrapbooks are more heavy paper collected or memoribillia...but the last one was a disneyland visit so many photos of son. The one I worked on this august is full of stickers I found in my every day life on veggies, fruit, boxes, etc. plus menurs, lost dog posters, feathers.

when was the last time you threw away a shoe box of photos?

never. One thing I learned cleaning out my mother's photos was to write on all photos so people would know who they are and then they can decide what to keep or toss. All the ones I didn't know, I sent to a cousin that is into genealogy and she dealt with it.

When was the last time you cleaned your grill? (I need to)

I abhor cleaning the grill...in july wife cooked a turkey outside on the grill....way to hot and burnt the lid, thermometer and cleaned the grill. I avoid the grill because I hate cleaning it....so use air fryer as much as possible.

when was the last time you saw a harvest moon?....try this week, over our eastern massive mountain range, wife came and told me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter