When was the last time......a continuation

well....the Algondones pair i bought in October I still have.....easy to keep track stuff with mask and cleanser now part of leaving homekit

When was the last time you crossed an international border?

June 4th, we are very picking about our above ground pools, so have not used my sisters or daughters pool, oregon tends to have green on the bottom because of organics, I was too tired in vegas and reno did not have a pool, trip back with dog may use pool in Bullhead city, vegas not dog friendly.

when was the last time you stayed in lodging when only 3 hours from home?

Oct. DD, DGD and I spent a couple nights in Flagstaff

When was the last time you were in a Disney park?

10:00 pm, Dec 9th, just did snow white 3 times, alice, toad and peter pan,,,my senior citizen vertigo took action and time to walk back to motel 6 after a whole day of pushing my wife in a wheelchair. snapped a photo of the clock tower, not knowing that i may never return again because of the covid backlog of visitors.

when was the last time you turned up the BASS on your stero system?

April, wife went to get air condition fixed, $1,000.00 later serpentine belt and other minor fixes on the toyta. we no longer own the car though mechanic said it had another 100,000 on engine. was blessed with a very nice used van two weeks ago....and it has a stero system that i will use when back in yuma.

when was the last time you ran the fridge ice machine...out of ice?

I left it home for the last year when I wasn't carrying things into stores. Just my glasses and wallet in my pocket.
Just started carrying a purse again with my phone in it.

When was the last time you ate a candy bar?

couple of year.....went to one in New Orleans

When was the last time you changed your hairstyle?

Oct 18, 2020....wasn't drastic....wife thinks the chemicals are making my beard thicker

when was the last time you used a broom to scurry out an uninvited animal in your house ?

not my cup of tea...I am not a consumer, even at christmas....goodwill is my retail outlet and garage sales.
HOWEVER i have used my debit to pay for something that wife is ordering off amazon for out pool. not that I am knocking amazon....niece son bought a 60.00 nerf gun at a garage sale for 2 bucks, but no bullets....low and behold, yesterday 80 bullets arrived at the front door...so I get it as an old man

when was the last time you found a nerf toy behind the sofa?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter