Where are you going in 2008?

eva

Often uses her unique ability to close threads.
There is a thread that ran the beginning of 2007 for trips this year. So I thought I would start a thread for trips in 2008. That way people won't get confused scrolling through the thread. I must admit that it took me a few minutes to realize that the first few pages of the thread were for trips that were taken this year and were already over. So I hope no one minds that I start a new thread just for 2008.

Anyway, DH and I are taking the Viva Italia tour on 09/14/08.

Great idea Eva ...

DD and I will be going on the Backstage Magic tour on August 12!

DH and I are doing Knights and Lights with add on days in London and the DLP package on the end. We go in 09/08.

We are doing Viva Italia with one extra day at beginning and another at the end-6/18/08-6/28/08.

Viva Italia 8.28.08-9.5.08 (with 2 pre nights)
followed by
Knights and Lights 9.5.08-9.12.08 (with 2 post nights)
:banana:

Viva Italia 9/14/08 with one pre-night. Mom and I will then be spending 3 days in Edinburgh and 3 days in London. Cannot wait!!

Thanks EVA, great idea!

We're going on the Enchanted China trip on Sept 17, 2008.

I want to go to China in '09 - I know I am thinking way ahead but I'd love to hear your experience - you'll have to do a trip report...

Flavors of France on June 25! We added a day at the beginning, and will likely stay a few extra days in Paris at the end, hopefully at DLP on points.

My three boys (25, 22, 21) are joining us again -- can't wait! We had a blast on the Imperial Cities trip this year.

I already have a big group who want to do southern Italy in 2009! A lot of us have traveled together already (Viva Italia in 2006) and had so much fun we want to go on another AbD as a group. These trips will do this to you. :) If anyone wants to join us, just let me know!

Viva Italia 8.28.08-9.5.08 (with 2 pre nights)
followed by
Knights and Lights 9.5.08-9.12.08 (with 2 post nights)
:banana:

I need you to adopt me. :teeth:

Oh, and I'm doing the Backstage Magic tour on December 9.

Flavors of France on June 25! We added a day at the beginning, and will likely stay a few extra days in Paris at the end, hopefully at DLP on points.

My three boys (25, 22, 21) are joining us again -- can't wait! We had a blast on the Imperial Cities trip this year.

I already have a big group who want to do southern Italy in 2009! A lot of us have traveled together already (Viva Italia in 2006) and had so much fun we want to go on another AbD as a group. These trips will do this to you. :) If anyone wants to join us, just let me know!

We are on the same tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! :cool1: :banana: We are also doing the Imperial Cities immediately after. I would love to read a trip report if you wrote one or see some pictures!!

We're going on the very first offering of Backstage Magic on April 8. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter