Where are you going in 2008?

We are thinking about Viva Italia in 8/08, but haven't booked yet. Anyone who has gone before, let me know how you think my DD8 and DD10 would like it -- too much art/museums, or lots of other stuff too?

We are on the same tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! :cool1: :banana: We are also doing the Imperial Cities immediately after. I would love to read a trip report if you wrote one or see some pictures!!

LOL... I just responded to you on the other thread because I didn't see this one! :)

I have over 700 photos of Imperial Cities in Kodak Photo Gallery (although many are of my sons!). I'll send you the link via PM! I have a trip report half written, so hopefully it'll be done soon after the holidays. I'm soooo behind...

Dotti

Dotti -- you are Elyse's colleague, right? We met on the Mousefest cruise last year...

I am so excited about our Viva Italia trip, and I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions as it gets closer. Thanks for your trip report.

Sandy

Dotti -- you are Elyse's colleague, right? We met on the Mousefest cruise last year...

I am so excited about our Viva Italia trip, and I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions as it gets closer. Thanks for your trip report.

Sandy

You can take a look at my trip for Viva Italia to. I really enjoyed it.:) :goodvibes

Sandy

Yes, Sandy, that's me! I was so excited to hear you booked -- you will LOVE this trip!

It's Costa Rica (Path to Pura Vida) on August 3 for myself, my wife, daughter 15, and son 12.

We're going on Once Upon a Fairy Tale 10/18. It'll be me, dh (celebrating his 40th b-day on the trip) and dd 9. We are doing 1 pre-day and 3 post days.

We're really excited!!! :dance3:

We're doing Viva Italia 5/29 with MamaDis!:goodvibes (Well, we weren't intending to do it with her since we don't know her, but that's how it is working out!)

AND howdy neighbor from Forsyth County Georgia! We also live in South Forsyth.

Enchanted China on Sept 17... Our tour starts a few weeks after the closing ceremony of the Summer Olympics in Beijing, which will be an amazing city to visit during that time.

Hey my dad and family all live in south Forsyth County! I lived up there for a year, but the commute into Atlanta everyday killed me. :scared1: We enjoyed living there though.
We're doing Viva Italia 5/29 with MamaDis!:goodvibes (Well, we weren't intending to do it with her since we don't know her, but that's how it is working out!)

Wow! That's so cool!!! We live between Cumming and Gainesville. Luckily dh works in Roswell so his commute is too bad.

We were looking at Viva Italia, but dh has a fascination with Germany. And I don't really care....it's Europe Disney Style. I'll go anywhere. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter