Where can i buy Mickey Waffle Iron Online?

There was a post the other day where someone got one on sale for $25 or so at Linen and Things I believe. (I may be wrong! Too early in the AM for me!!!!) Try doing a search.

Yes, that was me! I got it at Linen's and Things in Marlboro, MA at the Solomon Pond Mall. They were on a clearance table with other items and there were about 5 boxes. I took one and another woman took one. They were originally $49.95 and it's new discounted price was $24.99. When the guy rang it up, he screwed up and actually rang it up for $20!!!

I didn't mention it in my previous post because the person asked about buying them online and they're from Canada and I just didn't think there were Linen's and Things in Canada.

I'm also not sure if they are on clearance at all the Linen and Thing stores...

By the way, I also saw 2 "new" ones on ebay. The exact one that I bought. One of them is starting at $9.95 with no reserve and the other is starting at $19.95.

Good luck!

According to thewhitewhale.com, the old model manufactured by Vitantonio was recalled and is not longer being made. Villa Ware is making a new design. You may want to check into the reason for the recall and make sure yours is made by Villa Ware.

FYI...

As far as I know, no one is selling the recalled one anymore. The one I bought the other day for $25. and the ones I've seen on the Internet are made by Villaware.

The ones on Ebay are both Villaware and Vitantonio but none of them are the recall ones either. It's only one model made by Vitantonio that was recalled and it has a three prong plug.

Thanks for clarification on the recall. My wife makes Micky Mouse Pancakes for our two sons on Saturdays (she's quiet creative) and said she would like to have the waffle iron, so I plan to check at our local Linens and Things to see if they still have them on clearnace. I will double check to make sure the plug is two prong plug before I buy.

Thanks again.

I bought mine at Linens and Things as well, but it was the Villaware one.

i tried to find in Canada, but i found nothing
does anyone has the homepage of Linen n things?

Their website isLinens 'n Things but it doesn't look like they are in Canada and the Mickey Waffle is not available on their website.

Like I said before there were a couple available on Ebay although I know some people are afraid to buy things through them. They were the new Villaware ones. I just checked and they are now gone. I think people knew they were going for a good price and bought them up. Now all Ebay has are older, used ones.

If I had known, I would have picked up 2 at Linens and Things and offered it to you here. I'll bet they're all gone now at that price!

Good luck!

Went to Linnens & Things in Fayetteville on Saturday. I bought the last Mickey Mouse waffle iron they had. It was on the 75% off table. Original price = $59.99. I expected to pay about $15.00. When the cashier rang it up, it scanned for $37.00. She entered a code and took 75% off of that. I got the waffle iron for $9.81 including tax!!!

BYW, it makes great waffles. The stock clerk said there was nothing wrong with them, but because of poor sales, L&T had decided to discontinue carrying them. I would have bought several at that price!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter