Where can i buy Mickey Waffle Iron Online?

It was in Amazon.com's Friday only sale for the $49 Mickey waffler. The do have it now for regular price. They also have a Mickey waffler that makes four waffles instead of two. And they have a two-sided Mickey sandwich maker also that is very cute. Keep an eye out for it on Amazon's Friday only sales, maybe it will come up again. Good luck! :)

OMG, I already have one (bought it on ebay for $25, including shipping), but at this price I'll get more!! Christmas is right around the corner, after all. I'm going to call our Linens & Things as soon as they open this am.

I have done this several times . If you find a list of linen n things stores and call direct they will usually take your credit card number and either hold or send you the iron.

Pooh! Our local LinensNThings carries them, but they are not on sale!! I called and they told me that they are $49.99. I've really been wanting one!

You know our Linen and Things store had one left, but it wasn't on sale. I told the clerk about this thread on this site (what the heck) and he said hold on. He went and talked to someone and then came back and told me I could have it for half price. Turns out the manager was a Disney fan too!! A little magic in a dreary week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter