• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can I find a Restaurant w/ a Dessert Sampler??

fairytinkerbell

<font color=purple>The music in the Disney Plannin
Saw on $40.00 a day show tonite - rachael went to a restaurant and ate
a dessert sampler for only $9 - a sampler of 4 different desserts!

Where can I find that in Disney? ??

:wave:

The only one I know about is the Grand Flo Cafe at dinner - they have mini-desserts at $2.39 each - there are 5 to pick from - so you could get 4 for under $10........Jill

I saw this posted on another thread

"The dessert sampler at Alfredo's in WS's Italy. It had about 5-6 different things, including a mini titamusu, cannoli and a choc. covered strawberry. Plus some other chocolatey things. Also loved the Fettucini at Alfredo's. Talk about blowing your diet!"

It doesn't show it on the menu at allearsnet.com, but it looks pretty cool :) Try doing a search for dessert, or favorite dessert. I'm sure there are more. Good Luck!

You can also get those mini-desserts at GFCafe for lunch, at least you could in May. They looked DELISH! =) ENJOY!

We had a dessert sampler at the Yachtsman Steakhouse last summer...delicious!

We had a dessert sampler when we ate in Restaurant Akershus for lunch last October and OMG is was sooooooo yummy !!!!

Jiko at the Animal Kindgom Lodge has an incredible dessert sampler.

LeCelliar Steakhouse In Epcot also has a delicious sampler. Creme Brule, Sorbet and their Chocolate Whiskey cake. I think the total for the sampler was 8.99? I could be wrong, it was after a long meal and a big bottle of wine!:crazy:

The Yacht Club Galley also has a dessert sampler on it's new dinner menu.

Wolfgang Puck Cafe in DTD has a "sampler" of all creme brulee. Very tasty.

My DD had one when we were there. Don't remember the price, but there were at least 4 dessertson the plate.

Go to Allears.net for a sample menus!

d

I just went to the allears site to look at the Wolfgang Puck sampler and found this one instead:

Dessert Sampler - sampling of Key Lime Pie, New York Style Cheesecake and warm dark chocolate souffle cake $9.95

I think maybe we'll stop there and try that before we go to Disney Quest. I love chocolate, DBF loves cheesecake and we both love key lime pie :)

Alfredo's makes an awesome Itlaian style dessert sampler. It includes a canolli, tiramisu, and other yummy goodies.

Crystal::MinnieMo

Does anyone remember if these dessert samplers were listed on the regular menus at the restaurants or did you have to "be in the know" and ask for them?

Also, might they be available at lunch also or only dinnertime?

Thanks,

Rhonna

There's one at Restaurant Marrakesh in Morroco, too. If you like baklava-type desserts (and I do), you'll love it.

It's on the menu at the Galley:

Galley Miniature Dessert Sampler ("taste without the guilt") - A sampling of Chocolate cake, Crème Brulee, Key Lime Pie and Strawberry Short Cake $6.99

They offer small desserts for $1.99 each - that way you can order several and you get to taste them all. Although not technically a "sampler" - it's the same concept.

PamNC

Originally posted by k-wa
Jiko at the Animal Kindgom Lodge has an incredible dessert sampler.

After experiencing this dessert sampler on the Sunset Safari, we ordered one for friends of ours eating (for the first time) at Jiko after we left.

We spoke with chef Anthony and asked him to prepare the same sampler as the sunset safari gets.

it was incredible - pistachio creme brulee, beggars purses (SOOO good), some chocolate flourless cake, an apple dessert, and one or 2 other desserts..

it was $50...but well worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter