• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can I find a Restaurant w/ a Dessert Sampler??

Spoodles has a dessert sampler in "tower" form, and my friends and I called it, "The Tower of Desserts".

The terror part comes later....when the desserts go straight to your thighs, hips, belly, behind...etc....

Spoodles has a dessert sampler in "tower" form, and my friends and I called it, "The Tower of Desserts".

Do you remember what all exactly is in that? I looked at allearsnet and it just says Dessert Tower $14.99, but no details.

Originally posted by Rhonna
Does anyone remember if these dessert samplers were listed on the regular menus at the restaurants or did you have to "be in the know" and ask for them?

Also, might they be available at lunch also or only dinnertime?

Thanks,

Rhonna

At Alfredo's you will know about the desert sampler. They will bring the tray over to you to tempt you after you are done with your meal. I've ordered the sampler at both lunch and dinner time.

Its definately something you would want to share.

Crystal::MinnieMo

you can put your own incredible sampler together at the bakery in France in epcot

Originally posted by fairytinkerbell
how do u do that? what kind? cost??

Go to the Boulangerie, and order several dessert items from the case; put them on one plate, and sit at a little cafe table and eat them ::yes::

Here's the menu as posted on allearsnet:

Cake of the Day $3.65
Apple Tart $3.85
Peach Tart $4.25
Strawberry Tart $3.95

Chocolate Chip Cookie $2.25
Mickey Mouse Cookie $2.25
Elephant Ears $2.95
Croissant Plain $1.95
Croissant Chocolate $2.85
Chocolate Eclair $3.75
Chocolate Mousse $3.35
Marvelous $3.90
Fruit Bavarois $3.95

Raspberry Schuss $3.95
Apple Turnover $3.85
Pralineige $3.65
Napoleon $3.70
Cream Puff $2.95
Cheesecake $3.50
Coconut Pyramid $3.35
Caramel Soufflèó4.00

Can one just make a ps for spoodles for dessert only and then take a walk on the Boardwalk??? I would also be interested in knowing what the dessert tower consists of. DH and I are trying to sample a wide range of restaurants this trip but we don't really see anything on the dinner menu that appeals to us. Thanks so much for any help you can give.

WOW!!!! These all sound awesome. I better start dieting now!!! And I don't plan to go till Christmas 05.

Originally posted by SRUAlmn
"The dessert sampler at Alfredo's in WS's Italy. It had about 5-6 different things, including a mini titamusu, cannoli and a choc. covered strawberry. Plus some other chocolatey things. Also loved the Fettucini at Alfredo's. Talk about blowing your diet!"

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm, this is one of our favorite dessert samplers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter