Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Old or new Fantasyland?

Bonjour! Village Gifts ?

i-BZpJMDb-Th.jpg

This is from a shop in the old Fantasyland so not Bonjour! Village Gifts. :tink:

Quick trip to doctor's office this afternoon :headache:; HOPEFULLY the shot and cough medicine will have be better before vacation! :rolleyes1 While I was gone, DD and Redstorm were filling soccer balls in our garage for this weeks soccer camps by the Bellville Youth Soccer Association. They filled 80 soccer balls! :faint:

For this evening:

i-dPwcFsF-Th.jpg
:tink:

Quick trip to doctor's office this afternoon :headache:; HOPEFULLY the shot and cough medicine will have be better before vacation! :rolleyes1 While I was gone, DD and Redstorm were filling soccer balls in our garage for this weeks soccer camps by the Bellville Youth Soccer Association. They filled 80 soccer balls! :faint:

For this evening:

i-dPwcFsF-Th.jpg

Beach Club outside entrance area?

That's a lot of soccer balls. Hope the cough medicine kicks in soon.

For this evening:

i-dPwcFsF-Th.jpg

Resort?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter