Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-9rkc4GX-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, this is inside but not in the lobby area so not the bus or monorail station or car drop off area. :tink:

Is it somewhere inside The Great Ceremonial House? Bar/lounge area? Trader Sams?

:rotfl: She couldn't even wait for me to get out of the pool...as soon as the Princess collected our mail this afternoon she recognized the box and brought it to me to open. :goodvibes With this arrival...and the gift cards DH & I received Sunday for Father's Day and my birthday we are SET to start packing! :dance3:Right behind you Diane! :D

i-kwZ5FGK-XL.jpg
:tink:

:rotfl: She couldn't even wait for me to get out of the pool...as soon as the Princess collected our mail this afternoon she recognized the box and brought it to me to open. :goodvibes With this arrival...and the gift cards DH & I received Sunday for Father's Day and my birthday we are SET to start packing! :dance3:Right behind you Diane! :D

i-kwZ5FGK-XL.jpg
:tink:

party:

Days like today I wonder if "bundling" is a good idea! :headache: Auto accident this morning at 10 AM knocked out a major transmission line; no TV, phone or internet for 12 HOURS! It's amazing what you can get done without those 3 distractions! :rolleyes1 :tink:

Days like today I wonder if "bundling" is a good idea! :headache: Auto accident this morning at 10 AM knocked out a major transmission line; no TV, phone or internet for 12 HOURS! It's amazing what you can get done without those 3 distractions! :rolleyes1 :tink:

Same with us, if one goes out they all go out.

Is it in a hallway? Do you do something in this area?

i-9rkc4GX-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is in a hallway; kinda waiting to see if Ed comes up with anything so I'll give it until the end of the day. Quite possible the "scenery" has changed :scratchin and this is no longer there. A couple of clues to help you out though...the only thing you "do" in this hallway is walk toward the restroom and/or you must use this hallway to get to an important and much used section of the Great Ceremonial House. :scratchin:scratchin:scratchin Any more thoughts? (3 weeks from today and you check in...right? :woohoo: Restorm asked me last night how many more days for us and when I said a little over 3 weeks I went..."YIKES"...I need to wrap a few things up and get serious about packing and finalizing some plans. :hyper:) :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter